Smile Dog

You felt around for a few moments trying to grab something that wouldn't poke nor cut you. You winced once or twice brushing your hand against a knife or other sharp objects. Finally you grabbed something normal, like a photograph. You took it carefully out by the edges to not harm the picture. To your surprise it was blank. But it did have 'My Family' written in felt tip pen on the bottom.

   "Who's picture is this?" You asked. Just as you held it up, a guy with dog ears and tail snatched it from you. He shoved the picture into his back pocket. He wore a black shirt with the words 'Spread the Word' written on it, ripped jeans, and a spiked dog collar around his neck.

    "Its mine, obviously..." A light touch of a Canadian accent, his eyes were an eerie glowing yellow.

   "The names Smile, human." He held out a strange, lightly padded hand to you. You shook hands with him. You couldn't help but actually feel his hands, certain spots were soft and other felt like a dog's paw.

   "(Y/N)" you replied to him, and he smiled in return. His canines were slightly longer and sharp like a dog's would be. 'He must be Smile Dog,' you thought. You stared into each others eyes letting go of each other. The sound of a squirt bottle broke your focus. 

   Splendor stood with a squirt bottle and a rolled up newspaper, htting it into the palm of his hand. Smile's ears went back and his tail between his legs. You coulndn't help but giggle at him. He gave you a pouting expression and pulled you into the closet.

   "You be a good dog, Smile!" Splendor said closing tdoor. Once it was shut, all you could see were his glowing yellow eyes. Your curiousity grew about his tail and ears, were they soft or have a matted texture? Taking a leap of faith, you reached forward to grab his tail. He yelped like a surprised dog and pulled it away from you.

   "Don't do that, human!" He barked at you, a light blush dusting hislightly tanned cheeks. Feeling mischevous, you grabbed his dog ears next. He growled but stopped when you started to rub his ears. 'He's just like a dog, of course" you thought, giggling. His tail wagged hitting the wall with heavy 'thud' sounds as he panted lightly.

   "You have so many weak spots..." He stopped completely and gave you a glare. Suddenly he pounced onto of you, both of you landing on the carpeted floor. He straddled your hips, his expression of annoyed anger on his face.

   "You, human, have weak spots as well like here," he grabbed your breast squeezing hard, paining you instantly. "Here," His hand moved to your neck, giving it a light squeeze as you struggled. "And most of all, here." He grabbed your crotch. Your face was now red with anger and embarrassment. How dare he touch you in those places! You tried to shoved him off but some how managed to only flip onto your back.

   "Get-" You started only to have him hold his padded hand against your mouth, licking the shell of your ear.

   "I plan to exploit all of your weaknesses human~" He growled. His hand left your mouth and went under your shirt, the other slipping something into your jean pocket. You would look at it later if there was a later. He got off you, only to pick you up, shoving you against the door. You both could hear Jeff, making some sort of comment on the other side. 

   For revenge, you yanked his tail, having him slam you against the door by thrusting against you. You kissed him first, making him pause before completely dominating you again. 

   His hands slipped under your shirt, kneading your breast gently. You moaned slightly, your mind becoming muddled with pleasure. The door handle jiggled, making him hug you against his chest. Splendor opened the door, a glare resting on his face with a spray bottle ready to go.

   "Smile..." He said in a warning tone, a deep growl that vibrated Smile's chest was sent back. He let go of you before quickly running off with Splendor chasing his tail. 

   "Run, dude! Run!" Ben yelled, laughing his ass off. You walked back into the light, feeling that mystery object in your pocket. It was the picture from before. You stared at it for a few moments before something began to take shape. 

   A slightly older you was asleep on some sort of bed, four little children that resemble you and Smile with tails and ears were spread over you in some places, sleeping soundly.

   "What?" As you cocked your head to the side, water droplets hit your back. You turned swiftly to see who was behind you. Smile was drenched in water with a smirk on his face.

   "Lets make that picture a reality~" Your eyes widened as he grabbed and threw you over his shoulder, running upstairs.