Splendorman (No, not me)

You felt something soft and was tied in a bow it seemed. Pulling it out you stared at the cute thing. You held a soft polka dot bow in your hands, Splendor looked ecstatic at you.

   "Is this yours Splendy?" He nodded quickly much like a child. He handed the hat to Slenderman.

   "This will be very fun (Y/N)" he grabbed your hand and rushed into the closet. He was alot stronger than he looked. You noticed his hand was chared black with sharp nails, and it really didn't fit him. The skin was smooth all the same. He took up almost all the closet space with his larger stature. You clung to his Polka dot suit as Slenderman sighed and shut the door. In the pitch black darkness you could feel him smiling.

   "So (Y/N) what would you like to do first?" he asked, hugging you against his chest. His suit the only thing nearly visible in the darkness. You grabbed his hat and placed it on your head. 

   "This!" You giggled as the splendor being huffed and tried to reclaim his hat. You both fumbled around in the darkness. This game had started off innocent but that would change ever so slightly. 

   Once he regained his hat, placing it on his head, you noticed the position that you were in. You were on Splendor's lap. His legs were bent, and you laid on his chest. Ben knocked on the door loudly, you clung to Splendor out of pure instant reaction.

    "I don't hear anything sexy from in there, I refuse to let you out until then!" Your blushed and hide your face in Splendy's suit. He also was effected, giving Ben a death glare through the door. He was a slow moving kind of guy, not a get-in-get-out guy. 

   You looked back up slowly as Splendy kissed your cheek. You blushed harder, turning and receiving a sweet kiss on the lips. Splendy placed his hands behind your back. You leaned in to kiss again only deeper, and you held onto his suit.

   "S-Splendy~" You gasped, trying to pull away for air yet he wouldn't let you though. He held you in place for what seemed to be forever. As you began to feel light headed, he let you breathe in some air. As you breathed in deeply, he licked your cheek, grabbing hold of your hips. 

   "What happened?" You asked yourself, squeaking quietly, a small smiled tugged at your lips.

   He smiled widely, he loved to see people smile and happy and he wanted you to be very happy. His leathery hands rubbed your sides, He kissed your cheeks and neck. You squealed and giggled feeling a bit ticklish on your sides. You wrinkled and ruffled his polka dot suit, you wanted to wear it sometime soon.

   "Splendy can I wear this?" You tugged on his jacket. He laughed quietly and removed the clothing.  It was not your size to say the least, your arms made it not even half way through the sleeves. The inside was softer than the outside. He placed his hat on your head. You cuddled the suit, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. It was the softest thing in the world, and it smelled like flowers kind of. He hugged you tight kissing your cheek lovingly.

   "Ben, move!" Slenderman yelled from the outside. He opened the door letting you both out. Ben had been standing guard with his ear pressed against the door for well over the 7 minute period. Splendorman helped you up letting you keep his jacket on. Ben did not look so happy.

   "Splendorman! That was horrid! I show you how to get shit done!" Ben floated over to you. Splendorman, offended, grabbed you, causing you lean back like in all the romantic movies and kissed you deeply. Your cheeks felt as if they were on fire.

   "Splendy!" You covered your cheeks, and he smiled victorious. Ben pouted and floated away from the both of you, Slenderman gave him back the top hat back.

   "(Name)?" he looked down at you. You stared back up.

   "Yeah?"

   "Maybe I could see you smile more in a more special way~" He winked at you before walking around the party. You looked down sheepishly, instantly remembering you were wearing his jacket. Once you found him, the jacket wasn't the only thing removed that night.

>>>>~<<<<

I kinda got weirded out on this one...Ahh, Zalgo, help... >.<