Herobrine

Your fingers traced over a piece of long thin wood, pointed at the end. You paused for a moment, realizing it was an arrow, a broken one at that. You pulled it out carefully. Your eye widened seeing dark dried blood on the tip and up the neck. In some point in time, it was lodged in someone or something.

   "Eek!" You dropped the arrow and Splendor bent over to pick it up.

   "What a strange object to put in for this game..." He rolled it between his fingers, examining it. He took a moment to think of the possible pastas to be related to an arrow.

   "Oh! This is..Um Herobrine! That's who's this is!" You felt someone staring at you from behind, a tall shadow casting over you. You tensed hugging your elbows, turning. You gazed up at your fate. His hair was brown and messy, light stubble on his jaw. 

   He stood about 2-3 feet taller than you. Under his teal shirt, he had a robust looking figure. Adrenaline began to rush through your body, preparing for a fight or more possibly flight response. The way he glared at you with blank white eyes intimidated you to no end.

   "I sense chemistry!" Splendor chimed, your face growing warm. Herobrine smiled, his sharp white teeth gleamed making his smile ominous. Splendor herded the both of you into the closet, by then you had calmed yourself knowing that you could scream for Splendor's help if needed.

   "So do you like Minecraft?" He asked completely out of the blue, you blinked and paused for a few moments. You did play sometimes, not a lot but you had a death trap for zombies and spiders you were quite proud of.

   "Yes, sometimes." You replied, him chuckling as cracking his knuckles. You gulped and back fully against the wall.

   "I could have what ever I wanted in that game, but a few things..."  He loomed over you rubbing your sides, feeling your curves. His now glowing white eyes scanned over you.

   "The women are just horrible, I like a woman with curves~" He licked his lips, leaning down, his lips barely touching yours. The tips of his fingers dug into you hips pulling you closer. You stood slightly on your toes giving him a soft peck on the lips. 

   His eyes were half-lidded. He smiled and kissed back, his lips matching with yours. He resumed his normal height. You pouted, he was teasing you! You grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled your self up. You locked your legs around his waist for support. He stammered back against the wall, holding onto your butt to keep you up.

   "Feisty~" he cooed. You panted as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. Strangely, it was forked, making it easy for him to explore your mouth without having to fight your own tongue. The taste of blood hit your taste buds. You pulled back for air but also to see that tongue of his. It was black, long and truly forked as well. You got a perverted thought that made your face red, making him laughed.

   "I saw that thought, dirty mind you got there"  He snickered, taking the time to lick your cheek.

   "S-shut up"  You crossed your arms across your chest leaving him to fully support you. He rubbed his cheek against yours and you giggled, his stubble tickling you. A slight knock at the door interrupted the cute moment.

   "Herobrine, (Y/N) times up" Herobrine dropped you, Just as he did, you grabbed his collar, almost pulling him down with you. He caught you, growling at how you almost ripped his shirt. This time he set you down carefully. The door opened slowly, giving you time to adjust to the light.

   "Meet me upstairs in 10 minutes." He gave you a nudge, and you gave a nod to confirm what he said. He walked out, hands in his pockets and you slowly emerged into the light.

   For the next 10 minutes you chatted with a half-cat girl, but only getting in a few words as Ben kept poking her and she would poke him back. Once the 10 minutes were up you snuck upstairs to the dark hall way. A pair of glowing white eyes met you, then suddenly behind you.

   "You know that thought you had..." He whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine."I can make that dream come true~"  He grabbed you dragged you back to a spare bed room. A lot of dreams and fantasies came true that night.