Seedeater

You felt something like a feather, it was soft and light. You pulled it out to twirl it in your fingers. It was a shiny jet black color. You stroked it and Splendor squinted, looking for who you had picked.

   "Hold on a moment, my dear..." He walked outside to the tree by the window. He threw someone or something inside. Who ever they were grumbled and growled at Splendor. It was a man. He wore a mask shaped into a bird-like shape, with ebony feathers sprouting out from every side. 

   Once he completely stood up, your jaw dropped. The only thing he was wearing covered his waist. He had tough muscles on his entire dark grey frame. He growled, grabbing your arms and pulling you into the closet.

   "Dear be careful. SeedEater can get wild at times..."  You almost instantly drew back once the door closed. He was growling and grumbling something, every movement of his was accompanied by the rustling of feathers.

   "I wonder what they would do if you went missing" His deep voice grumbled, you giving him an unsure look.

   "Nothing I barely know any of them." You instant regretted what you said. Great now he's probably going to kill me, You thought.

   "That's good" He chuckled and moved his mask up. You hated you weren't able to see his face. He jumped onto of you almost. You were completely pinned under him. He kissed your neck feverishly, biting down your neck and chest. This was moving just a bit to fast for you. He completely destroyed your shirt, clawing it off.

   "This is going too fast" You said. He paused and stared at you like you said cats are the groundhogs of pork or something.

   "I don't think it is" he growled licking your neck. This wasn't human, it was just animalistic. He kissed and licked every single sweet spot on your neck. Your hands were pressed against his chest to put some kind of personal bubble between you. He unhooked your bra, and you covered your chest tightly.

   "Oh come on, don't you wish to mate?" Your face was already red. So red that now you looked like a cherry with a face on it. You shook nervously underneath him. He rubbed your shoulders to relax you bringing you into an up-right position.

   "Can I have my shirt back?" You re-hooked your bra and put back on the remains of your tattered shirt. He licked your cheek holding you against him, He was surprisingly warm. He held you close, nuzzling your neck, as he rubbed your legs, and hips. You felt like he was inspecting you in some way, kissing you down your shoulder. He unbuttoned your pants and yanked off your shirt.

   "Sto-" He shushed you before you could finish.

   "No I wish to mate, NOW!" His hand slipped into your pants, rubbing your clit in harsh circles, making you wet. His other hand squeezed your left breast roughly. He abused the already red marks on your neck. 

   You struggled to contain your moans. You kinda liked the thought of him being a bit forceful but not completely against your will. Something hard rubbed against your legs, that was not what you thought is was or so you thought.

   "I'm opening the door make sure your proper" Splendor chimed. He let you go to re-button your pants and put on the tatters you once called your shirt. He came behind you, holding you by your waist. Once the door opened he literally jumped out and on to the roof of the house,

   "Bring her back soon, SeedEater, or I'll find you!" You heard Splendor yell as he went into one of the empty guest rooms. You were found that morning disoriented, and sore but alive with a over-protective 'mate' guarding you like a dog would a bone.