Eyeless Jack

You curiously felt around the festive hat, weaving and diving through the many objects that shifted and clanked with each sweep of your hand. Your fingers grasped at various curios and danced over a variety of small trinkets, until they closed around something that felt small and metallic. After you pulled it from the recesses of Splendorman's hat, you eyed the scalpel, full of trepidation.

It's small, polished medical blade glinted in the light; your face reflecting in the small razor as you tightly held it's grooved handle in your fist. It looked like someone stole it straight from a surgeon. Splendorman nodded knowingly as he looked at the item, briefly looking around the immediate vicinity before addressing someone behind you.

"EJ? It's your turn!" he said, gesturing for Jack to come closer. You felt the hairs on your neck stand on end as you felt a presence stand uncomfortably close to your back, and you craned your neck to look up at the person behind you.

He was a bit intimidating, his face nothing but a navy blue mask with two dark holes where eyes would normally be. A inky black liquid oozed from the eye holes and streamed down the mask, leaving behind dark trails that reminded you of what happened when someone who was wearing lots of mascara cried.

His hoodie and jeans were the same dismal hue of dark gray, and his hood was pulled up over his head to cover his hair (if he had any). You weren't sure if he saw you, considering he still had yet to react to you, but the angle of his head towards your form on the ground indicated that he did see you. He just wasn't acknowledging you yet.

Your breath caught in your throat as he quietly extended his hand towards you, a small movement that sent a dreaded shiver down your back. You could only imagine what a masked stranger who owned a scalpel would do to you in a dark closet... but before you could be whisked away into wild, paranoid "what if" scenarios, you were whisked away into the dim room with Eyeless Jack gently but firmly leading you by the hand.

As soon as you both entered the closet, Jack quickly shut the door, sealing you both from the party outside. He still had yet to say anything. A random thought wormed its way from the back of your mind. Jack's hand... when he took your hand, his hand was a dark gray like his clothes. But you didn't feel any gloves or fabric of any sort, so that meant that what you felt was his actual skin...

...Exactly what was he?

You didn't get much of a chance to ponder the answer to your question, because Eyeless Jack cleared his throat, the sound loud in contrast to the heavy silence that originally occupied the closet. "Do you have my scalpel?" he asked, his voice low and subdued, a hint of restraint lacing his words.

Ignoring his peculiar tone, you handed him the small medical razor, hearing him shift around while he put it back into his pocket. The quiet resumed for about a minute, all the while you tried to busy yourself with backing away from Jack as far as the small space would allow. But alas, it seemed that the closet was really small, practically forcing the two of you chest-to-chest. Slightly flustered by this realization, you continued to press your back against the cool plaster of the wall, unaware of Jack's labored breathing.

"I..." he began, his soft voice sounding slightly strained. "Can I take your kidneys?" he finished with a rushed exhale. A hand darted out and lightly traced over the side of your pelvis, presumably where your kidneys were, applying a little more pressure than necessary as he hungrily rubbed the spot where he imagined he'd make an incision. You squirmed in his hold, trying to swallow the sensations that bubbled up from within you because of his touch.

"No." you managed to say as Jack moved closer, completely trapping you against the wall ,as if there wasn't enough room already. You felt his arm move by your head and to his face, and he began to move his mask away to the back of his head. Slightly panicking, you felt your heart race inside your chest, anticipating his next move. Warm breath lightly buffered your face, and you could smell a faint trace of alcohol as you felt his face get closer and closer to yours. His hands were still firmly at your pelvis, his thumbs lightly pushing up the hem of your shirt and tracing lines along your flesh.

"...I'm hungry." he said. "For more than just your kidneys." he murmured in a husky whisper. "I want to...devour you."

Startled, you were about to object, but the presence of Eyeless Jack's mouth on your throat only made you gasp, once more writhing under his captive grip as a strange, foreign feeling began to lap at your insides. His mouth gently sucked and kissed all around your neck, unusually sharp teeth making you shudder when they slightly grazed your sensitive flesh. Your hand found it's way into his soft hair, while the other gripped his shoulder. Jack purred in approval, and you felt him smirk as his mouth remained on your throat.

He ceased his actions when you moved your hand too far to the back of his head, knocking his mask to the ground. You hesitated also, wondering what he would do now that he was completely exposed. But he didn't do anything. In fact, the lack of mask only seemed to encourage him to continue his assault on your neck, which was now littered with small bites. After nipping at your neck a little longer, his lips and tongue trailed up your jawline, stopping at your ear and teasingly blowing air into it as he rolled the fleshy lobe between his shark-like teeth. A small moan escaped from you, and Eyeless Jack chuckled, pulling you in for a surprisingly rough kiss.

He seemed to grow less and less restrained as his lips worked furiously against yours, the heat continuing to rise as he pressed his body hard against yours, his hands wrapping around to the small of your back and further crushing your hips together. You frowned a bit; he just completely took advantage of you. You became determined to gain back some ground.

Experimentally, your tongue painted his bottom lip, gently nipping it for good measure. His mouth slightly opened in surprise, and you took the opportunity to dart your tongue in, a pleasured gasp from him showing that he enjoyed your action very much. Your tongues intertwined and fought hard for dominance, teeth occasionally biting the other's lip as the lustful game continued. It wasn't long until you backed Jack into the other wall, the hard thump! audible from outside.

You grew slightly embarrassed at hearing everyone's yells of approval from outside, but were abruptly brought back with Jack's sinfully skilled mouth, his hands discreetly wandering to your butt and pressing you harder against him. It wasn't long before he picked you up by your arms and slammed you against the door, a loud crack making it sound like someone attempted to try and crack the door in half. Laughter was heard through the door, as well as BEN's yell of "Go Jack!".

Once again your lips smashed together in a heated fire, and you gripped Jack's forearms as waves of pleasure send tremors shooting down your spine and through out your body. With a click and the turn of a knob, however, you found yourself on the floor, squinting at the bright light. Strangely enough, Jack didn't fall on top of you like you expected. Instead, he was still in the closet, hurriedly slipping back on his mask and pulling back on his hood before nonchalantly strolling out of the closet. He politely extended his hand out to you much like before, and you stood up, your face extremely red.

Splendorman approached the two of you, his face showing slight embarrassment. "I'm terribly sorry, you two! I didn't realize that you weren't ready to come out of the closet yet..." he trailed off sheepishly. "Uh, (Y/N), your neck..." Yelping in surprise, you scrambled for something to cover up with, finding Eyeless Jack extending his hoodie to you.

You took it gratefully, leaving Jack clad in a black t-shirt, his mask, and his jeans. He pulled you closer, his hand resting on your waist. Leaning towards your ear again, his whispered, "(Y/N), was it? Thank you for satisfying my hunger, but...I still want your kidneys."