-EPILOGUE-

•TRIGGER WARNING. READ ON YOUR OWN RISK.

The sky is very bright today—The sun shine above the sky like it was the start of a new beginning, A new start.

After everyone left—Summer left standing on infront of the two grave. She can't believe all of these to happen—She never expected to; She closed her eyes in pure agony.

She decided to visit Matteo to give his Eulogy—She was the one who was in charged to assist the father and child because Maria can't stand all of the events in her life.

She entered the house that is use to be so loud—so energetic, They even celebrated Christmas here, It was one of the event that she wished to be repeated again.

But—But you can't repeat what has been done. Not now that Kyle—was gone. She don't think that everything will be the same.

She was happy to be a part of Kyle and Matteo's Life—Her brother, Raphael already having his life to the fullest with his wife—Dennis, They also have a child from a surrogate mother which is their lovely Lucas Santíre.

She love her nephew but her nephew is growing so mature like Raphael, So she can't babysit the boy anymore.

But she found out that Kyle was having a baby—A baby boy and she was excited to take care of the baby. She wants to be a godmother for her favorite cousin child.

She entered the house with a caution. She have Dennis who waiting for her outside—looking around the peaceful garden.

She heard a tagalog song—She used to hear it and enjoy the soft melody despite the fact that she can't understand the language. She fell in love with the Pilipino Culture.

She followed where the song was and she ended up on Matteo room–She slowly hold the doorknob and open it—revealing a sleeping baby in the crib. Her precious Nephew that she doesn't know the name.

Then—She was terrified when she smell blood lingering around the corner—She was also wise as her brother as she carefully take a step and follow where that smell come from.

She ended up once again in a silver door—The smell of blood is strong. She was anxious. She feel like she doesn't wanna encounter it. She was terrified despite the fact that she help her cousin and brother kill someone before.

Pushing the door knob—and once she completely open the door—her heartbeat stopped for a second.

Blood was everywhere—She can see it. She saw the raw guts everywhere, She scream in horror as Dennis rush inside and the two of them cried as they saw—

Matteo who committed suicide.

Kyle who died because of Heart failure, Matteo who committed suicide because he can't bear to lose his wife. Everything went in chaos.

Raphael—In his whole life that he cry for his wife—He cried once again. For his pitiful cousin who died in a tragic death.

And his poor nephew who was left all alone.

Summer read Matteo Last note before he shot himself dead—It was written;

May XXXX,

W

hy? Why did I have to suffer like this? Is this the consequences of my ruthless actions? Why can't I redeem myself? I don't understand,
I won't make it long but—Summer, Please, Take care of our baby, Our child, Name him with something that starts with M, I beg you to guide him in a good path. Teach him how to be his mother—with a good judgement and intention. Be a good man of the society.

I'm following Kyle to the afterlife now—He break his promise that he will stay with me so I will break mine. I'm sorry Maria, I love you, Be a good aunt to our Baby, And you too Summer—I trust you enough to be our baby's mother.

I'll see you all in the afterlife.

Matteo Santire Cavallero.
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Summer caress the soft cheeks of the baby, She never hold a child before—After his mother death and his father suicide. She will raise this child as her own for the sake of her cousin who died in a tragic death. She will love this baby within her life like she own the child.

"What would you name him?"

Raphael ask as he got near to his younger sister—He have dennis on his side and their child—Lucas. They have this sad stare as they know that they needed to guide her from raising the precious child.

"Marius."

Summer solemnly said. She look at the sky with a gentle smile. His cousin really have this Obsessive Acts and she can't deny that it was one of his graveyard sins.

"Marius Santíre."

She whispered. Looking up at the sky and wondering what awaits for them. Afterall—It was a new beginning for the rest of them.

Kyle and Matteo is probably in Hell. The hell where two forlorn lovers stay forever in the garden of roses.

END.