Chapter 17 <3

A/N: I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME :))

Chapter 17 <3

“Kenzie?” I heard a voice say interrupting me from my peaceful, dreamless sleep. I squinted my eyes shut pretending to ignore them. I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow not possessing any will to get up; I was too comfortable in my, warm cozy bed and I knew that if I got up I would have to deal with the freezing cold weather. “Kenzie!” The voice said again, “I know you’re awake.”

“No I’m not.” I muttered my voice muffled by the pillow I shoved closer to my voice.

“Definitely asleep.” The voice said sarcastically before I felt the covers being ripped away from me, I gasped at the sudden chilly breeze that hit me and I jumped out of bed with a squeal.

“HEY!” I cried my eyes snapping up to meet a familiar pair of sparkly green orbs, followed by the trademark cheeky grin. “You asshole” I whined slapping his chest my teeth chattering from the sudden change in temperature.

“Someone’s not a morning person.” Harry chuckled.

“Damn right I’m not.” I said picking up a jacket slung over Harry’s desk chair and pulling it over my head, it looked ridiculously oversized on me but I didn’t care, I was cold and his jacket was warm… And it smelt good. Not creepy at all.

“I would have left you to sleep but we have to leave soon if we want to make it to your mum’s house.” He said opening his atrocious excuse for a wardrobe; this boy really did not know how to clean to save his life.

“Oh joy, mother’s house.” I said cynically, I picked up Harry’s beanie that had fallen off my head while I was sleeping and walked out of his room to my own. The house felt weird even more weird than when I was alone; it just wasn’t the same without all the boys. I pulled out an overnight bag and stuffed a few clothes in there before pulling on some jeans, a t-shirt and Harry’s jacket again. I quickly ran a brush through my hair and threw on his beanie; I also put on some basic makeup before grabbing my bag, wallet, phone and sunglasses and heading out the door to meet Harry.  “Lets get this over with.” I said sullenly.

Harry’s head tilted to the side and a cute smile appeared on his face as he looked at me.

“What?” I asked stiffening and shifting from foot to foot awkwardly, did I put too much foundation on or something? Why is he looking at me weirdly?

“You just look so cute in my clothes.” He said causing my cheeks to flush bright red and an embarrassed smile make its way onto my face.

“Stooooooooop” I whined punching him in the shoulder gently and burying my face in my hands.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, “But it’s true!” He exclaimed poking my cheek.

I scrunched up my nose at him and grabbed his dimples, “Two can play at that game.” I said before childishly poking my tongue out and walking out to his car.

I could hear him laughing from behind me as he locked the door fumbling with the keys a bit; I walked over to the front seat of the car and hoped in. It takes 8 hours to get to my mothers house from here at least I’ll be relaxed for the drive, these seats are so comfy I could just fall asleep.

Harry hoped in the drivers seat and began to start the car but hesitated, he reached over and took both of my hands in his and our eyes met, “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked me this seriousness in expression extremely evident.

“I guess.” I said softly, it’s the right thing to do isn’t it? Trying to fix things with my mother and somewhat regain control of my life and feel happy for more than 5 minutes and stop all these bipolar mood swings? “I mean yes.” I said more confidently, “I do want to do this.”