Chapter 20 <3

WOW OK IM SO SORRY AGAIN, MY LAPTOP WAS TAKEN OFF ME IT NEEDED REPAIRS AND I COULDN'T GET IT BACK FOR AGES :( SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SOONER! I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T MAD D:

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! AND ALSO JUST BECAUSE HARRY IS ON THE COVER DOES NOT MEAN SHE WILL END UP WITH HIM I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET :P

ALSO I WAS REALLY HOPING YOU GUYS COULD CHECK OUT MY STORY, ABANDONED LOVE. IT'S SOMETHING NEW IM WORKING ON AND IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU GUYS CHECKED IT OUT :)

ONCE AGAIN SO SORRY AND ENJOY READING!

REMEMBER TO: VOTE, LEAVE A COMMENT, AND FAN :)

Chapter 20 <3

 Harry’s P.O.V

“Can we just go home?” Kenzie whispered her hands trembling in fear as she eyed the simple wooden planed door in front of us like it was the gates to an eternity in hell. I could tell the fear was eating at her slowly consuming her bit by bit, I knew if she didn’t act now all her courage would be gone.

“Come on Kenz, you can do this.” I said grasping her petite little hands in my own and smiling at her as warmly as I could muster. “If she sends you away then I’ll protect you.”

“My hero!” She gushed jokingly a cute smile playing at the edge of her quivering lips, “I suppose I should ring the doorbell.”

I could sense the horror pulse through her body at the terror and apprehension of the unknown outcome this situation offered, a life with or without her mother. I was praying with every single fiber in my body that she would be accepted again and not outcast and sent off to basically survive on her own. Her shaking fingers reached up gradually towards the doorbell, ever so slowly her finger neared the button. The tension in the air was extremely evident it was as if once she pushed the button a bomb would go off killing us all. “I-I can’t.” She whispered her voice cracking, she spun on her heel and turned to run but before she could make serious ground I grabbed her by the wrist.

“Kenz.” Her tear filled eyes locked with mine. Her beautiful blue eyes resembled glass, they looked completely fragile like they would shatter and be lost forever if one bad thing happened to her. I began to doubt this whole mission to repair her relationship with her mother, if the result was bad a part of me was so fearful of loosing Kenzie to a world of angst and anxiety. Like she would completely break and no matter how hard any of us tried to mend her, it would not work. “If you want to leave, then lets go. Lets go right now.” I found myself saying whilst pointing towards the car, I was mad at myself for giving in but I couldn’t loose her. She’d come so far I didn’t want her to fall back into her old ways. That night she called me saying she didn’t want to live anymore I couldn’t sleep, knowing I was halfway across the world and completely helpless scared me more than anything in the world. Nothing could match that pure dread, sickly feeling in my stomach.

I had never experienced anything like it.

 It was almost as if I could feel the pain she was feeling, all that hurt and hopelessness.