Chapter 2<3

Chapter 2-

Kenzie's P.O.V

"Morning." I grumbled as I stumbled into the kitchen rubbing my eyes.

"Hello!" Louis sang a big grin appearing on his face, he was busy eating fruit loops and browsing through his phone, I'm guessing probably tweeting good morning to his fans.

"Morning." The other boys chorused busy eating breakfast, reading and tweeting.

"Cute Pj's." Zayn smirked, I blushed when I realised I was still dressed in my pink floral sweatshirt and pink shorts.

"Shut up." I grumbled before shuffling into the kitchen to make myself some toast.

"You look so tired." Liam stated after walking up to stand next to me.

"Rough night." I whispered my hands automatically flying up to my puffy red eyes. After my dream I was too scared to fall asleep so I spent the next few hours lying awake bawling my eyes out, the pain never seems to escape me.

Liam slung his hand around my shoulder pulling me into a cousinly hug, "It'll be alright." He pat my shoulder soothingly before announcing he was off to meet Danielle, his girlfriend.

"Aww!" Louis cooed, "Have fun with your little lovebird."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Will do." He chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead, grabbing his keys, jacket, wallet and exiting the house.

Once my toast was done I pulled up a chair next to Harry and began munching away, "Those are really cute pj's." He chuckled winking at me.

I blushed furiously, "Enough about the pyjamas." I mumbled putting my head in my hands.

"Don't be embarrassed, they look good on you." He said, I looked up at him and he smiled, but not his signature smirk. A real smile, a beautiful big smile that left me breathless and made my heart stop.

"T-thanks." I mumbled twirling my hands together under the table.

"Alright lads and Kenzie." Louis said suddenly, standing up and clapping his hands together. "What are we going to do to entertain ourselves today?"

"Sleep." Zayn sighed collapsing on the couch.

"Eat." Niall said staring hungrily at the fridge.

"Tweet!" Harry grinned happily.

Louis smacked his forehead, "Your all boring!" He stated.

"We know." They replied in sync.

"I can't just sit around here all day and do nothing, I'll go insane." Louis cried, he frowned for a second and then realisation clouded over his face, "Hey Niall-"

"I'm out." Niall said quickly grabbing his plate of food and hurrying down the hallway.

"Hey! Niall"! Louis cried running after him, "Get back here, someone has to shop for groceries and I'm not doing it alone!"

Oh Louis, I thought with a giggle.

"Your laugh is cute." Harry teased sticking his tongue out at me.

"It is not!" I denied.

"Is to."

"It isn't!"

'It is!"

"Isn't!"

"Is!"

"IT IS!" Zayn shouted from the sofa, "Now shut up I'm sleeping."

"Told you it is." Harry winked, I glared at him before leaning over and ruffling his hair. "Hey!" He laughed swatting my hands away.

"Niall has agreed to accompany me." Louis announced walking into the room, he caught my eye and shot me a killer smile that left me weak at the knees. "Get dressed your coming with us." He ordered grabbing my hand and hauling me out of my chair. "You coming Harry?"