Chapter 1 <3

Kenzie's P.O.V

We ended up getting Nandos for dinner because Niall had burnt the food, apparently this was such a typical occurrence with Niall. As we sat waiting for Liam and Zayn to bring the food back Louis and Niall were playing a very intense game of Call of Duty.

"Ha! Winner!" Niall cheered pumping his fist in the air and doing a little happy dance.

"Aww!" Louis whined, "It's not fair, You think your so MLG Niall!" He folded his arms and his lips turned into an unmistakable pout, it was such a cute expression and completely irresistible it gave me the urge to run over and pull him into a massive hug.

"Your just jealous of my skills." Niall said immaturely sticking his tongue out at Louis.

Louis frowned, "Your just lucky." He muttered.

"Well I am Irish." Niall stated.

I heard Harry burst into laughter from the other sofa, I looked over to see him biting his lip trying to contain his giggling. His eyes were lit up with amusement as muffled chuckles escaped, too cute. "That was a good one Niall."

"Are you high? How was that funny?" Louis asked incredulously "Anyway rematch!"He declared his eyes glinting with determination.

"Your on!" Niall cried snatching the controller and putting his "game face" on.

I had been here an hour and was already more entertained than I had been in a while.

As Niall and Louis battled it out in Team death match I snuck a glance at Harry who was browsing through his phone. I couldn't help but think he was cute sitting there in his beanie some stray curls falling in front of his amazing eyes. He was adorable. He looked up and caught me staring; great he probably thinks I'm some stalker freak now. He smiled and beckoned for me to come sit next to him. Slowly I pulled myself up off the sofa and trudged over to sit next to him, "Hey." He said cheerfully as I collapsed down next to him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked leaning over to sneak a glance at his phone.

"Tweeting." He replied, "Keeping the fans updated on Louis and Niall's battle."

At the mention of them I looked up to see Niall once again slaughtering Louis, Louis looked extremely flustered, "Go, go!" He cried his eyebrows furrowed in concentration and his tongue poking out slightly from being overly attentive, such a cutie.

"Face it Louis, you cannot beat me!" Niall laughed triumphantly as he got another headshot.

"I can do this!" Louis cried aiming his gun but he shot to early and completely missed the final kill opportunity . "For fucks sake!" He cried stamping his foot.

"Face it Lou, Niall owned you." Harry laughed slinging his hand over the back of the couch.

"I won again!" Niall cried taking down his opponent and scoring himself the kill cam. "I told you Louis!"

Louis put his remote down, "M-My dreams, they're crushed!" He exaggerated pretending to wipe away a fake tear. "At least Kenzie is here for me!" He cried pulling me off the couch and into a massive bear hug pretending to sob into my shoulder. I was growing to love Louis hugs, they were so warm and calming.

"Don't worry Lou." I soothed patting his back.

"Aww yeah, I'm the raining Call of Duty champion!" Niall praised pumping his fists in the air and jumping on the spot, adorable.

"You wait until next time Nialler!" Louis warned lifting his head off my shoulder, "You wait!" He repeated jabbing a finger at him.

The door opened, "We come bearing food!" Zayn shouted holding take-out boxes.