Chapter 10 <3

Chapter 10 –

Kenzie’s P.O.V

“Kenzie!” I heard Louis cry followed by a loud bang as he threw my bedroom door open. I turned away from my half packed suitcases to look up at the frantically panicking Doncaster boy, “Which shirt should I pack?” He said hurriedly a look of distress flashing through his amazing eyes.

We were leaving for the airport in half an hour to catch a flight to Dublin. The boys had decided it was okay for Danielle and I to come with them to their short stay in Ireland. I was extremely grateful I don’t think I could have dealt with being alone just yet.

I stood up brushing the dust off my jeans and walking over to Louis who was holding a plain collared black shirt in one hand and a black, red and white striped shirt in the other. “That one.” I smiled pointing at the shirt with the stripes.

“Thanks babe.” Louis grinned leaning in and kissing me on the cheek.

“Your welcome.” I said happily before returning to my suitcases and carefully choosing what to pack. I couldn’t keep the grin off of my face, a couple days ago Louis had kissed me and it was the best goddamn kiss I had ever had. Nobody knew about the kiss and I don’t know if anyone will ever find out. Louis and I weren’t official people suspected something was up between us two but they all thought it was just innocent flirting. But was it something more? I think Louis and I are both trying to work that out before anything becomes too serious.

“Lets go!” Niall cried gleefully sticking his head into my bedroom with the biggest smile on his face. He was obviously excited to go back home and see his friends and family. The plan was, we would spend one night in Dublin and the boys would perform their first concert before we headed off to Mullingar so Niall could chill with his family for a couple of days before we jetted back to Dublin for one final concert and then returned to London to get ready for the Australian and New Zealand tour. I was actually really excited I’d never been to Ireland before. I quickly zipped up my suitcase and towed it out the door to meet up with the rest of them.

“You read to go?” Danielle cried walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.

“Yes! I can’t wait!” I replied.

“Wait! I’m coming!” We heard Louis cry as he staggered down the hallway dragging his suitcase behind him in a fluster.

“Oh Louis.” Liam chuckled shaking his head.

Louis glared at him, “I’ll have you know packing is a very serious matter.”

Everyone just chuckled at him while he scolded us all, suddenly a horn beeped from outside.

“Pauly’s here!” Niall cried grabbing his suitcase and darting out the door before any one of us could blink, “I’m gonna see my family, I’m gonna see my family!” Niall chanted with a massive smile as he loaded his suitcase into the back of the van. “I CALL SHOTGUN!” He bellowed running to the front seat of the car with a bemused bunch of onlookers staring at him.

“He is so cute.” Zayn laughed before exiting the house, we all followed behind him struggling with our luggage and shivering from the iciness in the air.

“Have you ever been on a plane before?” Louis asked falling in sync with my steps and nudging my elbow slightly.

“Yeah, when I was like three.” I admitted, I was honestly feeling quite anxious the thought of crashing was nauseating.

“Well who knows, if your lucky you might be sitting next to me.” Louis winked before effortlessly picking up my suitcase with one hand and dumping it in the back of the van with his.