Chapter 3 <3

Chapter 3

Kenzie's P.O.V

I sat on the sofa watching the boys try and impersonate people on twitcam. I had already said my hello's to their 30,000 + viewers and decided to sit and observe and I have to say, it is highly entertaining.

"What in the world are the boys doing this time?" I heard a voice ask.

I looked up to see Liam entering the house tossing his car keys from hand to hand. "Liam!" I cried with a massive grin before hauling myself off the lounge and giving him a massive hug.

"Hey." He laughed before letting go of me and saying, "I'd like you to meet someone."

I looked up and saw one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, she had long curly brown hair, sparkly, captivating brown eyes and was completely flawless. It was Danielle Peazer. "Hi." She said with a perfect pearly white smile, "It's great to finally meet you."

"You too." I replied smiling back.

She walked over and pulled me into a hug whispering, "Liam told me you were going through a rough time, if you ever need a girl to talk to, I'm here."

"Thanks." I said, I looked up at Liam with a knowing smile, he had brought Danielle here so I'd have a girl to confide in rather than five very unpredictable boys. Liam's eyes met mine and he shot me a confused look, "Thank you." I mouthed and he suddenly understood. He smiled at me before giving me a pat on the back as if to say, 'No worries.'

"Are they doing a twitcam?" He asked raising an eyebrow as Louis began to impersonate the Kardashians.

"Yes." I sniggered as Niall fell on his back from laughing so much he couldn't breathe.

Liam shook his head in amusement before walking over to the boys, "Hi everyone." He smiled waving to the camera, "Sorry to interrupt but the lads and I have rehearsal in about half an hour."

"Aww!" Lou whined, "Trust Liam to ruin the fun."

"Don't backchat." Liam said jokingly before hitting Louis on the back of the head.

"Those boys." Danielle chuckled from beside me, "They sure are something."

"Well everyone unfortunately we have to go." Zayn said his lips turning into an unmistakable, irresistible, very convincing pout.

"But hopefully we'll see you soon." Harry said with a wink.

"Bye!" They all said in sync before shutting the laptop lid.

"Well I better go." Danielle sighed from behind me, I could see her gaze flicker over to Liam a hint of sadness clouding over her expression, I could tell she didn't want to leave him.

"It was nice meeting you." I said before pulling her into a hug and saying, "Don't worry you'll see him soon."

She smiled at me, "I guess your right, I can tell we're going to be great friends."

I couldn't help but be filled with happiness and let a big grin explode onto my face, Danielle Peazer wanted to be my friend! Someone actually wanted to be my friend, after the incident nobody wanted anything to do with me but now Liam Payne's girlfriend said we were going to be great friends.

"Bye." I said with a wave as Liam walked up with his cute little pouty face on. I walked over to Lou leaving the other two lovebirds alone. "Hey Lou." I said.

He turned around and smiled at me his beautiful eyes glistening with mysteriousness as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me into his warm and muscular chest, "Ready to watch us rehearse for tomorrows show?" He said huskily.