Chapter 26: Trying To Live Through The Pain

Ems POV:

I had made Mike leave the house so that I could be alone with my own thoughts. I didn't want Andy finding about all of this, I knew he was going to come straight home weather I liked it or not. All I had to do was act like nothing happened, put some makeup on my black eyes, and smile through the pain. I would make it through this, at least I tried convincing myself that. The thought of knowing Charlie is out there somewhere made my skin crawl. How could one human being be so mean and violate another person out of enjoyment. It sickens me.

My phone had binged, indicating to me that I had a text message. I stretched over the bed, seeing Andy's name on the front bar with the words we need to talk now, go on Skype. I started to become scared on what he needed to talk about with me, I had avoided talking to him for the past three days. I texted him here and there, but as soon as he mentioned he wanted to Skype me, I shot down the idea. In my head I felt that I was over reacting about this whole situation. I was being a horrible girlfriend, not wanting to talk to Andy over something that was stopped. I just had to man up and talk to him.

Ok just give me a few minutes to get on. I it the send button and not even a second later Andy had sent another text.

Em, get on Skype now and don't you hide from me anymore. I already know what happened so there is no use in covering it up.

My heart sunk in my chest, I knew that Mike couldn't keep his mouth shut in telling Andy. I took a deep breath before pulling my laptop onto my lap and singing into Skype. As soon as my starter screen came up, Andy's face popped up with the choices chat or decline. I moved my hair so it covered my black eyes and pressed the chat button. Andy's face flashed up on the screen, he was sitting on his bed looking closley into the camera.

"Move your hair out of your face." He ordered. Wow not even a hi Em missed you, I love you so much.

"Andy I'm fine, I promise you." I flashed him a fake smile to get him thinking that I was ok.

"Move your hair out of your face Em, and don't fucking lie to me about you being ok. I know for a fact you far from fucking ok." He said this a little more forceful. I was taken aback by his sudden change in mood, he didn't carry sweet caring eyes, no he held anger filled eyes boring into the left side of my face. I was scared to disobey him now, so I brushed the hair out of my face. I tucked it behind my ear slightly looking down so he couldn't see it as well.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker as soon as I get back." Andy said with his fist clenched. His eyes began to soften up with more of a concerned worried expression on his face. "Mike had told me what happened, did....did Charlie you know like did he..."

"No he didn't Andy, Mike got there just in time to stop him. We are pretty sure has going to be charged and put back into jail again."

"oh thank god...Mike also mentioned about your legs...why did you start again baby you were doing so good."

"I don't know, it was the only thing that could calm me down, I'm sorry."

"Its ok baby, just please stop for me. Do you want me to just cancel tour completely? I can be home in a matter of hours."

"That would just devastate the fans, I can hold on for the rest of the month." Was I really going to be ok till he got home, I was so broken and scared right now that it terrified me.

"Are you sure, I don't want something happening to my babygirl." Andy's voice held the most concern.

"I'm fine Andy, just play your last shows that you have, and ill see you in a few weeks." I gave another face smile, watching him become less concerned about me.