Why Won't You Answer!? Chapter 16

Ems POV

We drove in silence back to my house. I was just to tired to even care what was happening right now. The other reason was I started feeling horrible. I felt my depression come back ten times worse.

The car pulled in my driveway coming to a slow stop. I jumped out not forgetting my bags heading the door. Andy soon followed, jogging up to me. I opened the door quickly, walking inside. I threw my bags on the floor turning back around to face Andy.

"Well I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow then?" He ran a hand through his hair looking at me.

"Yeah I'll see you later goodnight Andy." I gave him a fake smile shutting the door.

My body felt numb as I kicked my vans off, trudging up the stairs. The thoughts swarmed around my head making me feel like shit. I collapsed in by bed and pulled a stuffed animal close to me. I curled into a ball around it staring at the wall. I thought about everything and anything. I thought about the car accident, about my old friends, about Charlie.....

What happens if Andy turns out to be like him

No shut up thoughts hes a nice guy right? He won't hurt me I know it.

That's what you thought about Charlie, now look at you. Your hiding from everything because your weak!

I let the tears fall, hiding my face in my pillow. I cried for a long time, I don't know how long but until I fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

Andys POV:

Em seemed so off as she shut the door. Her eyes showed a mix of sadness and emptiness. I wanted to comfort her, but she just shut me out.

I drove slowly back to my silent apartment. I had no one to talk to at all, at least I have Crow. I pulled out my phone texting Em as I walked to my door.

Me- Hey Em I just wanted to see if your ok :/ you seemed upset earlier and I wanted to make sure I didn't cause it.

I sent the text, collapsing on the couch. Crow jumped up on my lap, cuddling his face in my leg. I stroked his soft fur waiting for her to respond. She usual text back right away, but tonight....

I got no response.

Me- Its me again. Are you sure your ok? You haven't texted me back and you usually do. Text back asap so I know your ok.

I hit the send button again, waiting for an answer.

Me- Em!!! Please answer me DX I know your not ok. Was it me? Did I make you upset? I'm sorry if I did.

Me- Hello this is Andy Biersack trying to get a hold of Em Smith. If you could please respond.

Me- Im just going to keep texting you till you respond.

Me- that is a threat c:

Me- Guess what!! Its really important, and I will only tell you if you respond back.

Me- hello!!!!

Me- then i lost it all bc you didn't text me

Me- ill never give in till you text back.

Me- you need to text me before the end.

Me- text me before the war fades.

Me- drag me to the grave till you text me.

Me- ill set the world on fire if you don't text me.

Me- my morticians daughter didn't text me

Me- your gonna make me cry if you don't text back.

Me- I'm crying now....text back xc

Me- well its 1:05 in the morning and your probably asleep. I'm really sorry if i made you upset. Im going to head to bed and talk to my cat....I guess ill see you later. Sweet dreams Em :'c.

I shut my phone off, plugging it into the charger. I picked up Crow off my lap and carried him to bed with me. I set him on the blanket stripping down to my boxers. I climbed into bed, pulling Crow closer to my face.

"She hates me doesn't she Crow?" I said to my cat.

"Meow."

"I don't know what I did...I mean I kissed her thats all."

Meew."

"Maybe I took things to fast doing that."

"Meeoww"

"I probably sound like one of those characters on Twilight don't I Crow." I scratched between his ears causing him to purr softly.

"It's not everyday you see a grown man talk to his cat. Goodnight Crow sweet dreams." I closed my eyes as I cuddled with my cat. He was the only support system I had at 1:00 in the morning.

~Next morning~

Still Andys POV:

I opened my eyes, being blinded my light. I groaned feeling a weight on my chest. My eyes snapped open meeting Crows green ones. His scratchy tongue licked my nose.

"Good morning to you to." I scratched his head moving in a sitting position. I stood up making him jump off of me. He rubbed his face against my leg meowing loudly.

"Is someone hungry? Is my Crow hungry?" I leaned down petting his whole body. He ran out of the room and to I'm guessing the kitchen.

I followed after him grabbing a can of food and my phone. I dumped the contents on a plate, setting it on the floor. Crow immediately started to stuff his face with food. Then my phone lit up saying I had a text message. I started freaking out hopping it was Em.

"Crow I think she texted back!" I unlocked my phone frowning when Ashleys named popped up saying call me. "False alarm."

I hit the phone icon in the upper left corner. It rang a few times till Ashley finally answered.

"Andy my man how are you!" He said as I put him on speaker.

"Ok I guess." I sighed softly, was I really ok?

"Dude I know you better then that. What happened? "

"Well I took Em on a date last night. Then when I took her home, she seemed off maybe even a little sad.  She said goodnight and shut the door. I went home and texted her a bunch of time, she never responded. So I just talked to my cat last night."

"Well what did you do to her?" He asked.

"Nothing....what should I do?"

"Go to her house right now and see if shes ok." He said.

"Thanks Ash your the best." I said going back upstairs to get dressed.

"I try to be, tell me how it goes bye Andy!" He hung up. I grabbed my keys running to the car. I pulled out of my driveway making my way to Ems house.

"I'm coming for you Em, I'm coming to make you happy." I said speeding to her house.

And theres chapter 16, hoped you liked it vote, comment, share.