Will You Go With Me?: Chapter 8

Ems POV:
I smiled up at the ceiling, thinking about Andy. He was just so nice, sweet, caring, hot... Stop thinking like that Em, he could turn out to be like Charlie. Just that scared me into not perusing a relationship with him.
I pulled myself out of bed, heading to my closet. I only had one more day till the party and I haven't fixed up my dress. I'm such an idiot for waiting till the last moment, I don't know why I do that, but I'm the biggest procrastinator ever.
I pulled the dress out, sticking it onto one of those set ups. Grabbing my sewing kit, I went to work, perfecting the already stunning dress. I started to cut the bottom of the dress, trying to shorten it to my height since it was way to small for my short stature. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a beautiful  tux. It was pure white, with ruffles in the front and on the sleeves.
Quickly, I pulled my phone out texting Andy to come over to my house. He responded in a matter of minutes, saying he was on his way. I took the tux out, laying it neatly on the bed, waiting for Andy to show up.
While I was searching for two masks, I heard Andy call from down the stairs.
"Em I'm here, where are you!"
"Up in my room! I need you to try something on for me!" I said finding a light blue lace mask and a black mask.
His feet pounded up the stair, as he entered the room with a confused expression. "What do you need me for?" He asked.
I picked up the tux, pushing him into my bathroom. "Try this on and see how it fits." I shut the door for him and sat on my bed.
"Ok, are you going to tell me whats going on?" He said poking his head out the door.
"Just shut up and get dressed." I chucked softly.
He put his head back in, coming out with the tux on.
He looked stunning in it, I was really rethinking this whole relationship thing. He probably didn't want to ask me out anyway, so that solves my problem. "I think i messed up putting this on." He laughed softly looking down at the shirt.
"You did immensely." I took his hand, pulling him towards me.
I started to unbutton his shirt, undoing the last one so his chest was showing. I started to button them back up correctly, with him watching me. I fixed the ruffles on his shirt, grabbing the mask and pulling it over his face. I ran my fingers through his hair, making the blondish blackish strands fall to one side of his face. He looked absolutely perfect standing there.
"How does it fit?" I said smiling.
"Fits like a glove. Now are you going to tell my why I'm wearing it?"
"So you remember that party I have to tomorrow? "
"The Victorian one? Yeah what about it?" He asked playing with the ruffles.
"I wanted to know if you'd like to go with me? I mean you don't have to go if you don't want to." I said rambling on.
"Sure, I would love to go. What time should I pick you up?"
"Pick me up at 8:00, you can take that home for tomorrow." I said packing up my stuff.
"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then." He smiled, pulling me into a hug before leaving. His touch was so warm and protective, I never wanted to leave his embrace.
I giggled softly, so excited for tomorrow and being with Andy, he always seemed to make me happy.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW, BUT MORE TO COME. VOTE COMMENT SHARE CX