Chapter 24: Leaving You Is Always The Hardest

Ems POV:

Andy zipped up his last suit case and sat on the bed next to me. He pulled me into his lap, placing a kiss on my lips and smiled softly. We stayed in the same position for a few minutes, just staring into each others eyes not even talking. No words had to be said because we already knew what the other one was saying.

"Im going to miss you so much, I really wish you could come with me but the manager said not this tour." He said moving the hair out of my eyes and cupping my cheek.

"Im going to miss you to, don't worry I have all my friends from work plus I have Crow." I placed a kiss on his nose, pulling myself off of him.

"I know babe, but Im going to be gone for a month, what if something happens to you?" He grabbed a few of his bags, leaving me to carry the less heavier ones downstairs. The bus was due to arrive any minute now to take my Andy away.

"Andy Im going to be fine, Ill call and text you everyday and you can skype me to. Stop worrying so much ." I wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a big hug.

"Ok Ok, as soon I come home, Im taking you out to dinner. Make sure you wear something really nice." He said as a horn went off in the driveway. He frowned a little bit picking up his bags and opening the front door. All the guys were standing outside opening up some hatch where all the bags must go. Ashley helped Andy throw his suitcases in the back while CC ran over engulfing me in a huge hug.

"Im going to miss you so much little sis! Make sure you text me or I will come and hurt you." He said, setting me down and ruffling my hair.

"Please I would kick your ass if it is the last thing I do." I glared CC down before being startled by two arms wrapping around my waist.

"Im going to miss you to much, Ill skype you when I can and Ill try to call you everyday." We shared a deep passionent kiss, before they all got on the bus and shut the door. I faintley saw Andy waving bye to me as the bus pulled out of the driveway and down the road. Now I was all alone with nothing to do and no Andy to keep me company. I knew this was going to be hard, but now that it happened its even harder. I spun on my heal, heading back inside to get ready for a long day of work. I took a hot shower, dressed in black sweater with black leggings, boots, and a few belts. I threw my hair up in a messy bun contemplating on a new color to dye it. I sighed softly, grabbing my keys and phone before exiting the house.

"Bye Crow I love you. Don't throw any parties while I'm going and behave." I scolded the cat, shutting and locking the door. I made my way to the car letting out a deep sight. Not ever a half an hour gone and I already miss him like crazy.

*

"Emmy we missed you!" Bella ran down the hallway cubical, engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. Mike, Miles, Blake, and Sky followed her suit.

"I've only been gone for a couple days. You act like its been years." I said smiling, getting pulled into the lounge room where everyone else worked.

"It felt like a year! Girl I have to catch you up on the office drama." Mike said pulling me down on the beanbags.

"I can only imagine, you don't have to tell me about it." I said to him, kicking my feet up on his lap and looking through my sketch book.

"Bitch you better shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down because its story time." He ripped my book out of my hands, throwing it across the room like a five year old.

"Ugh ok ok talk." I said giving him a smile saying I was ready to hear everything.

"Welllllll." He said in a high pitched voice. "Tammy from cubical 3 got in this huge fight with Marcy, almost went at it in the office. I found out the slut barbie Stella was fucking Mark, the boss on the other side whose married with kid." He said as I cut him off.

"Oh god I so called that. I hope the wife leaves that man whore. Hes such a pervert, he goes after all the girls." My face scrunched up just thinking about him.

"Tell me about it." Tay said from the other side of the room. "He was mentally undressing me and eye fucking me this morning. I wanted to punch his lights out." She shook her head going back to her conversation with Claire.

"If he messes with another one of my girls, hes history. Anyway.....Dorothy just announced shes pregnant, so cute! You know that smoking hot guy Zeek?" He asked.

"Awe that is cute....the one you check out everyday, the man candy?" I asked him.

"The man candy Zeek, I saw him checking out my ass and I fanboyed so hard." He flushed a bright color of red sucking nervously on his lip ring.

"No way! Did you ask him out? Is he gay? Does he like you! Tell me motherfucker!" I tacked him on the ground pressing my nose to him.

"He's to scared to." Tay mocked, swiping my beanbag chair and taking a seat.

"Says the one whos scared to ask out her crush." Mike shot back shoving me off of him.

"You have a crush! Who is it!" I pulled my knees to my chest waiting for an answer.

"The receptionist Carry White." Mike answered for her.

"Awe! You two really need to go ask them out or I'll do it for you." I stated feeling Skys arms wrap around my waist pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you buddy." He said, joining the conversation with us.

"Missed you to Sky. So any other drama that I need to catch up with? New scandles, people hooking up, someone fucking on a desk?" I asked

"Nope , now how are you and your hot as fuck boyfriend Andy? Anything good happening with you two?" Mike asked, urging me to spill everything.

"We are just fine, he just left for tour this morning." I said sighing knowing that Andy is going to be away for so long.

"How long is he going to be gone?" Bella asked.

"He said a month. When he gets home, hes taking me out for dinner."

"Well you know that we are all here if you get lonely." Mike gave me a small smile, glancing over his shoulder to check out Zeek.

"I know, I'm going to miss him so much." I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Did you guys get freaky in the sheets yet?" Mike blurted out, turning his attention back to us. My cheeks heated up a bright red color, causing me to hide my face with my hands.

"Oh my fucking god! Girl you had sex with Andy and didn't tell us." Mike said giving his fake hurt look.

"I didn't think I had to tell you everything...but yeah we did a few days ago on his birthday. Now can we please drop the topic?" It was so embarrassing to talk about it.

*

The day went on like it usually did, we talked, ate a few things, and did a group drawling. The work day was ending as everyone packed up and started to leave. Mike had made plans to go to the mall with me, said he wanted to help me pick out a dress. He was really the best friend I could ever had. Yes everyone else we're wonderful and close to, but Mike was like an older brother to me. I took the keys out of my pocket, staring the car and heading home. I knew as soon as I saw my comfortable bed I was going to colapse. I was way to tired to talk to Andy, he could always wait till tomorrow morning.