Chapter 25: What Is He Doing Here!?

~time skip 1 week~

Ems POV:

"I already miss you so much." Andy cooed though the speaker of the laptop. My body was perched on a pillow as I skyped Andy, who was laying in his bunk.

"I miss you to, I have no one to cuddle with at night." I stroked Crows fur, scanning the bed for my missing bag of popcorn.

"You can always spoon the cat."

"It's not the same." I whined softly scratching my outer thigh. My anxiety was starting to become very high, so I scratched my skin till it opened. I've also found that cutting calmed me down, but I'm not going to tell Andy I started again. He would be so disappointed, so now I have to be careful when I skype him.

"I know, anyway how's my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Im doing ok." I sat up in the bed fixing the screen. "Hows tour?"

"Its good, I'm tired though. You never really get much sleep on these things." He said yawning.

"I can only imagine." I heard the front door close and pounding coming up the stairs.

"Em! My wonderful where are you?" Mike called coming into the room."There you ar.....dear god what happened to your legs?" He eyed the day old gashes, half of my thigh was covered in gauze, plus the old purple scars that traveled in a line down my thigh.

"What's wrong with your leg baby!? Please let me see." He gave a sad expression in the screen trying to get a glance.

"Its nothing Andy, the cat just got me on accident. I'll talk to you later, I love you." I gave the don't say anything look to Mike.

"Ok I love yo....." I cut him off by shutting the laptop. I felt my eyes well up with tears as I pulled my pants on, wrapping my arms around my body.

"I think you know what Im going to say about that." Mike said, sitting next to me. I just nodded my head, feeling him pull me into a hug. I just stayed in that position, not bothering to move.

"Now lets go to the mall for that shopping trip I promised." He threw clothes at me, leaving the room. I got dressed and followed him out and down to his car.

*

"Get whatever you want, It's on me." Mike said, pulling me inside the crowded mall.

"Mike, I don't want to waist your money." I clung to his arms making sure I wasn't going to get lost in the sea of people.

"I'm rich as hell Em, and I want to do this for you." He pulled me into a small dress shop. I sighed softly going over to a rack of dresses. There was no way I was going to win against him, so I just let him shove me into a room. I tried on the first dress, it rested mid thigh, its puffy sleaves going to my elbow. I eyed it in the mirror for a few seconds before taking it off and moving onto the next.

"Did you like any?" Mike asked as I walked out with a handful of dresses.

"No not really. Can we go to another store." He nodded his head taking me to multiple stores. I really hated shopping sometimes, but he got me a few band ts and a new hat.

"Go put this on." Mike shoved a simple black dress in my hands. He turned my body around and pushed me into the open room.

I shimmed out of my skinny jeans and pulled off my shirt. I slipped the dress over my head, pulling it down so it rested on my small body. I smiled, this was the dress, this is the one I loved. I walked out, turning around in a circle to show Mike.

"Wow....you look beautiful. If you we're single and I wasn't gay, I would so want you to be mine. Now you take that off, Im going to go pick out some accessories." He walked away as i went back into the room. I changed out of my clothes, ruffling my hair so it looked perfect again. I took the dress up to the lady running the store letting Mike pay for everything.

"Time for lunch." Mike clapped his hands, taking me out of the store. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar face. It was hard seeing all his facial features, but I know I've seen him before. I just let it slide, following close to Mike as we made our way to the food court.

Mike walked away towards the taco stands, I however made my way to the salad bar. I told the lady what I wanted, watching her assemble the creation in front of my eyes. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck, the feeling of being watched came over me. My hands began to shake as I paid the lady, turning on my heals. Then as my eyes darted around, they landed on one face I never wanted to see again.

"Charlie..." I whispered under my breath. He had found me, with his evil smirk, he looked dead into my eyes. He was supposed to be in jail, but now hes running around stalking me. My breath hitched in my throat as he took long strides in my direction. I tried forcing my body to move, to run away from him but I was stuck. Mike was no where in sight, I just stood there frozen and a shaking mess.

"Em long time no see." He smirked wider standing in front of me.

"G-go away...." I stuttered.

"Oh Em, my weak little Emmy." He brought his hand up to my face, brushing the hair away. "When I was locked up, all I thought about was you." An evil smirk played on his lips.

"I-I'll s-s-scream." I cocked out the last part letting the tears fall.

"No you won't. I know you to well to know you won't scream." He started to back me up into a corner away from all the people, down an unlit part of the mall. He was trying to corner me into a private bathroom back there. "God your lips are still so soft." He ran his thumb over them, pulling my face closer to his. I tried pulling away, but he just held tighter manovering his hand so he could open the door.

"Mike...." I breathed out, till I felt his rough lips push against mine. I tried pushing him away, but he was way to strong. I needed help, but just like the last time no one was there.

He successfully opened the door, pushing me inside. It shut behind him with a little click that echoed through the room. He has me alone, in a soundproof room, where my screams and sobs would never be heard.

"Did you know you look so hot, but you would be hotter without cloths." His strong body pushed me to the floor, he straddled me so I wasn't able to move. His disgusting fingers trailed to the buttons to my shirt, undoing one at a time. Tears streaked my cheeks as he got to the last button, ripping off the rest of my shirt.

"P-Please s-stop."

"And now for those jeans." One cold finger ran down my exposed stomach, him snapping off the button and pulling the zipper down. He gripped my hips, pulling down my jeans midway. He began undoing his belt and jeans, pulling them down slightly. His finger played with the hem of my underwear, his evil eyes scanning my half naked and scared body.

"Em! Em are you in there!!" Mike called from behind the door. It was Mike! Someone is coming to my rescue.

"Talk you get hurt understand." He whispered, covering his hand over my mouth. Somehow I found strength in my body, and I was going to use it. I began to thrash around trying to push him off my body. I bit his hand, sinking my teeth deep into his flesh. He let out a cry in pain, cursing under his breath.
"You little bitch!" He punched me in the face, making my vision blur.

"Em! It's Mike!"

"M-Mike! H-help me." The handled of the door began to shake. Mike bursted through the door holding a concerned expression. It soon turned to anger when seeing me under Charlie.. He used his muscles, pulling him off of me and slamming him against the wall. A fist collided to his face many times, blow after blow. I still lay there half naked and crying. I just wanted to disappear, go somewhere happy. How would Andy react to this when he finds out?

Charlies passed out body fell to the ground with a thud. Mike slid over to where I was, stroking my cheek softly. His soft brown eyes scanned my body for any cuts or bruises.

"Shh everything is going to be ok." He picked me up, standing me steady as he pulled my pants back up. With shaky fingers, I did up the button and zipper. Mike pulled off his sweat shirt, pulling it over my head as a shirt. He picked me up bridal style, carrying me all the way back out to the car where I finally bursted out in tears. I clung to Mikes body, shaking and letting out small sobs.

"Im going to take you home now." He said. I just nodded my head and held onto his hand for dear life. All i wanted to do right now was curl into a ball and disappear.