Your An Idiot: Chapter 11

Andys POV:

I mentally slapped myself after Em slammed the door in my face. I was such a chicken, I couldn't even ask Em out. It was the perfect place, the perfect opportunity to do it. Now that I acted like a dick head to her, she is bound to hate me now. I didn't talk to her, because I was mentally yelling at myself for not asking her.

I pulled into my driveway to see all the guys watching me from the window. Ashley must have told them I was going to ask her out. I haven't asked anyone out, and actually talked to a girl since my break up with Juliet. I loved her so much, but I guess in her eyes we drifted apart. We didn't have that same spark we hand a few years ago.

All the guys were jumping with joy as I walked through the door. I keep my head down, as Ashley walked over patting me on the back.

"Ok lover boy tell me how it went? Did she say yes?" Ashley said with a smirk.

"She didn't say anything." I said, the sadness growing in my voice.

"What do you mean she didn't say anything?" Ashley's smirk soon fading to a frown.

"I didn't ask her out. I was going to but I got scared and asked if she wanted to hang out tomorrow. She probably thinks I'm a dick now because I basically ignored her the whole drive home." I ran my fingers through my hair, lifting the mask off my face.

"Your a fucking idiot, you know that Andy." Ashley said punching my arm.

"I know I know, I wish I didn't do that to her, but I can't take it back now." I kicked off my shoes walking back up to my bedroom.

"Well say your sorry, just tell her what happened, she will understand." Jinxx said.

"Alright, I will find her tomorrow, explain what happened and ask her out. Is that a good plan?" I asked all the guys before shutting my bedroom door.

"That's a wonderful plan, and make sure its a  good explanation to!" Ashley yelled from down the stairs.

I chuckled softly, changing out of my clothes to batman sweat pants. As soon as my head it the pillow, I was out for the night.

~Next morning~

Ems POV:

My alarm clock started to scream at me telling me to wake the fuck up. I groaned softly, pulling myself into a sitting position to turn the thing off. I hit the button a few times, shoving my feet into bunny slippers. The one thing I hated while trying to find a job was waking up early.

I started up the coffee pot, turning on Such Small Hands by La Dispute. I sighed softly, taking a sip from my cup. I was really falling hard for Andy, but Im scared to let myself do it. Why does everything have to be so complicated!? Why can't anything work right in this world for me!? Tears fell from my red swollen eyes as I made my way up to the bathroom. I took a shower, doing my hair and makeup for the day. I dressed in a simple white tank top with a red and black checkered jacket. I pulled on my black shorts with stockings, sliding in my boots. I slipped a few jelly bracelets on my wrists and aproched the full length mirror in my room.

"Alright Em your going to go out there, find a good job to pay the bills, and avoid any drama you can." I spoke to myself in the mirror before heading back down the stairs.

I spun my keys around my index, picking up my bag and heading out to the car. I backed out of the driveway, blasting Kiss through the speakers. One place I knew I had a job at was Mama D's coffee house. I headed there first, pulling into the parking lot, running inside to avoid the people.

"Em doll, what can I help you with." Missy said cleaning her hands with her apron as I opened the door.

"I really need a job, is there anyway you can hire me?" I was so desperate.

"Honey, the boss loves you. Shes been waiting for you to ask to work here for a while."

"You guys are the best, when would you like me to start?" I asked hugging Missy.

"Right now doll, you know where the uniforms are." She pointed to the back as i scurried off to grab a shirt and apron.

I pulled off my jacket, pulling the shirt over my tank, tying the apron a couple times around my waist. The scars on my arms from a horrible car accident showed like the light of day. Missy came to the back, gasping at my arms.

"Oh baby they still haven't faded from that night? Here where my jacket for today." She shrugged of her thin bacl jacket and handed to me. I gave a small smile, sticking an arm in the jacket

"You are really awesome, how can I every repay you." I said pulling the jacket on.

"Go work your butt off waiting tables." She said pushing me out the door.

EMS OUTFIT IS ON THE SIDE BAR. SORRY FOR CHANGING POVS, IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE CHAPTER LONGER. VOTE COMMENT SHARE CX.