First Date: Chapter 15

Andys POV:

Em was so happy that she got accepted for the job. Personally I was happy I was able to pull a few strings to get her that interview. All I wanted to do was make her happy, make her smile...I just couldn't screw up and open my mouth before thinking about what I'm saying. Its official I'm falling in love with Em, im falling hard. I know that we we're going out, well just started but I want to know she just didn't like me as a school girl crush. I wanted to know if she was willing to stay with me for a long time.

"God I sound like a love sick teen." I blurted out to nobody.

I heard a car in the driveway making me sprint to the window. Em got out of the car with a huge smile on her face, she was so beautiful she really was. She caught me staring at her, her fingers running through her hair. She gave me a shy wave walking up to the front door. She came inside the house with a small blush showing on her cheeks.

"Hey." I moved away from the window getting closer to her.

"You are a really amazing person." She pulled me into a tight hug. My hair fell in front of my eyes as I looked down in her eyes. She giggled softly, brushing the hair out of my face.

"Thats better, now I can see your perfect eyes." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"And now I can see your beautiful face." I chewed my my bottom lip playing with my lip ring in nervousness.

"You flirt...so are we going to celebrate or no?"

"We are, I'm going to take you out on our first date." I said mentally planing the day for us.

"I'm so excited, where are we going?" She asked poking my side with her index finger.

"I'm not going to tell you, by the way you look really adorable in my clothes."

"I know, I can so rock the it doesn't fit style." She struck a little pose, gaining a small chuckle from me.

"Come on lets get going on that date." I said stealing the keys from her. I already knew what I'm going to do. First I'm going to take her to the mall,  eat at the food court, and maybe take her to a little concert they are having in the park tonight. Sounds like a perfect first date to me, and maybe I might try to kiss her, but that was a big might.

I pulled into the mall parking lot trying to make sure I didn't run over any kids. We both got out of the car, walking up to the big doors where tons of kids and parents lie waiting.

"Andy I don't have any money on me." She gave me a worried look, her eyes shinning in the sun.

"Nonsense." I said opening the door for her. "Everything is on me today."

"I really don't want to spend your money."

"Em I don't care if you do, Its the guys job to pay for the girl." I said,, telling her it was ok to spend my money.

We walked close together our hands occasional brushing against each others. Her hands were so cold to the touch and I felt the nagging sensation to just hold them and warn them up. It was hard to explain, I wanted to do anything and everything to make her happy. I just don't want to take what we have here to fast ending up with her leaving me. That was the last thing I wanted to do was drive her away like I did with Juliet.

Em pulled me into Hot Topic and to the back. She scanned the shirts while I looked at the batman stuff. She grabbed some band ts in her size then heading over to the pants. She picked up a few pairs of skinny jeans. I saw a whole Misfits outfit containing creepers, a sweater, and leggings all with the famous skull on it. I took it off the rack meeting back up with Em.