Accidental Sleepover: Chapter 13

Ems POV:

Andy was still waiting for me to end my shift at work. He would give me the smallest smiles or a little wave every time our eyes met. Then he would go back to playing on his phone and taking sips from his coffee. I really like the thought of Andy and I going out, but I knew that I would have to tell him about my past. I really didn't want to tell him about my abusive stalker ex boyfriend. I didn't want to tell him about the car accident I got into while racing cars. Or about my horrible depression, my O.C.D, and how I used to self harm on my legs. If he did ask, I would only tell him bits a pieces till I fully trusted him.

I ended my shift, clocking out and grabbing my belongings. I meet Andy at his booth, tapping him softly on his shoulder to get his attention.

"I'm done work, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"We can go back to my house and watch a movie." He said scooting out of the seat.

"I'm up to it, if you have popcorn."

We both were about to walk out of shop when Missy called my name.

"Em can I have my jacket back? I need it for the walk home." She said cleaning a table.

"Oh I'm sorry, i almost forgot." I took off her jacket, laying it down on the back of a seat. I pulled on my jacket, looking back at Andy who seemed to be in deep thought. "Andy are you ready?"

"Huh? Oh yeah...I'm ready to go." He took my hand, giving it a small squeeze before walking out.

Andy's POV:

Her arms.....her arms were the only thing I saw as she took off her jacket. What could have caused that, did she cause that? I really wanted to know what happened to her, but i didn't want to push her to far. I wanted to know her past, only if she was willing to tell me. The only vision that crossed through my mind we're her arms.

I gave Ems hand a squeeze telling her in my language I was always going to be there for her. No matter what happened in the past or what happens in the future, I'll always be standing at her side. I will always be there to catch her tears and give her a shoulder to cry on.

We both got into my car heading to the house. I told her we could just get her car later. The drive was in silence, but a comfortable silence. We didn't need to speak, we just shared each others company. I pulled into my driveway, seeing the guys watch me through the window again. They could be annoying, but I loved them all so much. I was just happy that in a couple of days the house would be all mine again. I let them stay for awhile because I really didn't want to be alone after the break up.

"Question? Do you want to watch a movie with all the guys. Or do you just want to watch it in my room without them?" I asked turning of the car.

"In your room, there is no way im sharing my popcorn with them."

"My room it is." I got out of my car, opening Ems door for her. I put my arm around her shoulder pulling her to my side.

I opened the door, seeing all the guys gathered at the window with their heads turned to me. "We're going to my room to watch a movie."

I lead Em to the stairs telling her to pick out a movie for us. I made my way to the kitchen so I could get drinks and popcorn. Ashley gave me a did you ask her out look as I put the popcorn in the microwave. I nodded my head, giving him a sly smile. He gave me a thumbs up, whispering to the guys what had happened.

I took the snack and drinks back up to my room, finding Em shifting through the movies. She held up a batman movie, sticking it into the DVD player. I set down everything taking a seat next to Em. I pulled a blanket down and tossing it over us for some heat. Before I pressed play, I turned my head to look at her.

"Em what happened to your arms?" She paused halfway through eating her popcorn to stare at me with wide eyes.

"H-How did you see them?" She seemed so terrified, her eyes flashed with sadness and a hint of nervousness as she stuttered slightly.

"When you took off Missy jacket, you don't have to tell me but I just want to help." I said with concerned eyes.

"You promise you won't judge me or tell anyone."

"Cross my heart." I said sticking out my pinkie which she took.

"When I was about 18 almost 19 I used to race cars. I told you this but I used to race them illegally. I really didn't have a family until I met a crew who raced. They took me in and made them apart of there family. One day I was racing this car who decided to ram into the back of my car. I lost control causing my car to flip a few times and slam into a building. Glass flew everywhere cutting up my arms pretty deep." She pulled up her sleeves showing the many scars everywhere. "I was sent to a hospital, and after that I never raced again."

I pulled her into a tight hug rubbing her sides softly. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. At least you survived the crash." I said pulling away and running a finger over her skin.

"I was luck, the doctors thought I wasn't going to make it."

"Is that why you moved here?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"No...and I really don't want to talk about it. Can we just watch the movie now?" I nodded my head, turning on batman.

Half way through the movie, Em fell asleep on my chest. I smiled watching her sleep peacefully. After a while I picked her up and laid her down in my bed. I threw the covers over her body shutting the tv off. I found a comfortable spot on the floor throwing a few pillows on the blankets. I laid down, closing my eyes with the thought of Em on my mind.

THERE WE GO, CHAPTER 13. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE! I'M TRYING MY BEST IN GETTING UPDATES OUT QUICKER.