smoke in the basement

nick pov:

"hey? do you maybe want to hangout downstairs?" i asked her and she smiled yes. i grab her hand and help her up a little. she let go of my hand and hopped her way behind me saying. "dude i'm fine. i can walk." i don't really believe her but i also don't want to start anything.
we get down there and she sits on the couch and sighed, "Nick." she looked down at her shoes, "yeah y/n?" i say sitting next to her. "my? my everything hurts." she slightly laughed while leaning back into the couch.

"yeah i can tell." i laughed and leaned in to kiss her. "why do you like skateboarding so much?" i asked her lighting up a joint. "it's just amazing? like feeling the wind and being able to do tricks. plus it makes me happy. like it's apart of my personality at this point." she looked up at the ceiling. "do you like it more then playing the drums?" i say before taking a few hits. "honestly yeah i've been skateboarding longer then i've been playing the drums. playing the drums is still fun. but skating is just different." she smiled turning on her side to look at me. i put the joint up to her lips and she takes a hit before leaning in to kiss me while smoke was still pouring out her mouth.

"your dad? is something else." she scoffs now looking up again. i sigh wanting to kiss more, "no i know right?? he's always saying that my drums are distracting me from school. but he just doesn't understand drums are my future." i smile big now, "really? that's like insanely hard? do you think you can do it." she said grabbing the joint and then taking another hit. "i mean? i'm pretty good. i know it might take awhile but? playing the drums is my life." she gave me a kiss on the cheek and while hugging me and said, "well i believe in you." i could feel my eyes water up. "uh? really?" i whispered softly feeling shocked. i sadly always felt like no one believed in me, Lindsay would always say me and my friends didn't play that well, and my dad never believed in me. but i already knew the probability of me going to the army was more likely then becoming famous. But having someone i truly love tell me that they believe me was something that felt crazy.

she leans closer to me and breathed in deep, "i'm so sorry your dad saw me like that?" i chucked and held her hand. "you're adorable! give me the joint already." i took it from her hand and looked at the other one. her finger nails were painted black and had the smallest amount of dry blood. her fingers were small and my hand swallowed hers.

"why are we here?" y/n sighed while her eyes were slightly closed. she's so cute! we're hella alike and she was starting to act like a mini me. wearing my shirts and her hair being slightly more messy then usual. and now her being high? "to be together?" i smile knowing it's cheesy. she giggles and sat up then laying on top of me snuggling into my shoulder. "you mean everything to me." i could feel her smile in my shoulder.

she then fell asleep on me and i could hear her slightly snore.
if you more thicc: i put my hands on her hips and slightly under her shirt. Her skin is soft and smooth, my hands went lower on her sides and i felt slight stretch marks across her hips. i smile and whisper, "god i love you." and kiss her head, her hair smelled like peppermint soap and was messy from moving a little. she snuggled more into my arms moved to her back i start scratching her back lightly.
(i just wanted to add something kinda cute)

i could feel butterflies in my stomach while i look at her face. her makeup was smudged, with her cheek pressed up against my chest. There was something about how sweet her face looked. it made me feel special and confident to know she sees something in me.

i drove her home later and she kept saying thank you and how cute i looked the whole way. when she woke up early she was half awake and leaning on me.

☁️☁️☁️
y'all please tell me in the comments or message me:
if i did a one shots book or Xreader what would y'all want:
freaks and geeks (any character or Preferences)
that 70s show (any character or preferences)
mid90s (any character or preferences)
Suicideboys (most likely Xreader)
How i met your mother (preferences)

or if y'all can think of anything. please tell meeee. if no one says any then ima just do what i want so yeah