*34*

Shlok looked up from his book and sighed. Sitting beside his wife on the Yoga mat he nodded his head.  "Dhwani... " he shook her by her shoulder and she jerked opening her eyes.

"It's not sleeping time Biwi" he wiped the drool near her lips.

"Sok I don't want to do this. It's so boring" she pouted.

"But you have to do it Jaan" he kissed her shoulder and she made a cry face.

"Fine. You always win with those puppy eyes" he stood up lifting her and placed carefully on the bed.

"Tomorrow we will try some other type of exercise okay" he smiled and Dhwani slapped her forehead.

"Now let me prepare your breakfast" he walked towards the door.

"But mom is preparing right?" she asked.

"Yeah but your diet is changed" he said pursing his lips.

"Again diet? You said you will not let me eat those fruits again" she looked at him sadly.

"No Biwi today you will eat dry fruits. And tomorrow all green vegetables and then fruits" he smiled at her and walked out.

"Zorro" she cried.

Suddenly her phone buzzed and she recieved it immediately because it was the person whom she was memorizing.

"You got hiccup na Zorro? " she asked and Ansh chuckled.

"Now I got" he said when actually he had got the hiccup.

"Why were you remembering me?" he asked.

"Sok" she cried. Ansh smiled. He knew like everyday she was about to complain about her husband who was torturing her with his suffocating care.

"Oh... That's really sad Pooh. But you know right he made me to promise on you that I will not stop him from caring you during this time and you know I don't break my promise" he feigned helplessness.

"Still how many days?" she pouted looking at her stomach.

"It's your fifth month so four more months" Ansh calculated.

"That's very far" Dhwani stretched her hand back. Ansh chuckled. 

"Only god can save you from your husband" Ansh sighed and Dhwani sat sad after disconnecting the call.

"Dhwani... " Shlok sang her name entering the room.

He saw her sad face and his excited shoulders dropped.

"Hey Mrs. Shlok what happened?" he placed the tray aside and sat in front of her kneeling.

"I don't want to eat all that" she pointed at the tray.

"Oh..." he sat beside her sadly. "I almost cut my hand while cutting those cashews" he brought his band aid wrapped finger.

"Sok... Budhuram...you couldn't be careful?" she grabbed his finger and looked at it worried and that made Shlok smile a bit.

"But that's okay. You don't like the food I prepare na"he said innocently and started to take the tray away.

"No Sok wait..." she held the tray.

She looked at the plate full of dry fruits and a big glass of milk with saffron.

"I will eat" she said and started to eat the food and then drank the milk closing her nostrils.

Shlok internally clapped for his acting skills that made his wife have the healthy food.

"Yuck" she cried when the milk was over. Shlok looked at her twisted face.

"Now treat" he said casually and brought an ice cream cone in front of her which she grabbed and started eating as though to nullify the taste of the milk and all that healthy food.

Shlok placed his palm under his chin and watched her contorted face bloomed into a huge smile.

"That was yummy" she smiled at him.

"Um...  Are you sure you are full? " he leaned caressing her jaw.

She startled looked into his eyes and started giggling when he kissed her lips.

***.***

Shlok sat on the bed with his laptop checking his mails while he looked at his right where Dhwani was taking her afternoon nap.

He placed the laptop aside and leaned to her resting his left elbow on the bed.

Touching her hairlocks softly he moved them away from her face. Dhwani stirred a bit but did not wake up. He smiled placing a caring kiss on her forehead.

"Can you stop being this cute Biwi? Now I'm addicted to one more habit. I always crave to see your face while you sleep. So much that I don't sleep whole night watching your adorable face" he whispered.

"Hey" he spoke sweetly in her ear. "Umm" Dhwani mumbled with her closed eyes still.

"It's time to wake up Biwi" he feather touched her forehead with his fingers.

Dhwani opened her eyes slowly meeting with her husband's.

"Hey" she spoke in her sleepy voice and smiled.

"Slept well?" he asked letting her sit up and lean back to the headrest.

"I was having a dream" she placed her head over his shoulder.

He held her hand kissing the wrist.

"What was that?" he looked down at her.

"You were so happy holding our baby. You brought so many toys for it that mom was scolding you" she chuckled and he kissed her hair.

"You were never that happy Sok" she looked up at him.

"I don't think so" he stated.

She looked at him confused.

"May be it is very short time I decide the most happiest moment of my life. But I was most happy when you said you love me for the first time. That was my best us moment. And I don't think any moment can even come closer to it" he looked in her eyes.

"Why Sok?  You don't love the baby?" she asked.

He smiled softly.

"More than anyone in this world. May be the person has not yet arrived. Still you are the one whom I have ever loved to that extent. I can't say it just as the love. It might be a small word to define. I can say you are my everything. If I would miss anything more than my breath in an instant that will be you. The moment of the day which is my favorite is watching you. Is this just love? I don't know may be it's some undefinable feeling. A craving to be around you to love you to care for you to see you happy. And I don't feel this for any one. No one" his eyes moistened.

"You're also happy like me?" she asked showing his tears. He nodded dragging her to his chest.

"I wish I could tell all this Sok. But I am not that good you know" she pouted.

"You don't need words to say all that Wifey. You know I can feel your feelings more than you" he  smiled.

"Silence is the best symphony" he rubbed her shoulder and she smiled in his embrace hearing his heartbeat.

"If I say just I love you will that be enough?" she played with his shirt.

"Um" he looked thoughtful.

"You can add something to that" he  smirked.

"Like?" she asked confused.

"Like..." he  kissed her lips and she giggled.

"You should have told it directly na budhuram"she dragged him sealing his lips in a tender passionate kiss.