*22*

Dhwani served her father in law with the lunch. It was Sunday and they were technically having the brunch.

The door bell rang. "I will go" Dhwani placed the bowl on the table and walked towards the door.

"Hai.... Bhabi" Dhwani was surprised when Anika hugged her tightly.

Dhwani squealed hugging her back.

"Zorro... " she rushed to hug Ansh who was behind Anika. He smiled hugging her back.

Anika ran inside the home excited.

"Anika...   Don't run.... " Ansh could hardly finish his sentence while entering the mansion along with Dhwani.

Dhwani chuckled when he huffed. "What's so funny?" he asked his sister.

"You don't get it Zorro. Stay away from your home you will understand her excitement" Dhwani crossed her arms.

"Am I not away from my home?" he caressed her cheek. "You are the person who makes me feel home. So when I have to stay away from you don't you think I will understand her excitement?" he cupped her face kissing her forehead.

She nodded her head smiling at him.

There was new sharpness to Dhwani's cuteness today. Refreshing.

"Come" she walked inside the mansion along with Ansh and saw Anika being hugged and pampered by all the family members already.

"I don't believe it finally you remembered your brother" Shlok pouted sitting beside Anika who giggled.

"I can tell you the same okay. You also did not visit us and I wonder how did you manage Bhabi who would cry for her Zorro every fifteen days" Anika turned to Dhwani surprised who just looked confused.

"Waise I came here for something else" she ate the toast piece and wiped her hands. Shlok and remaining family continued their food.

"You are going to be mama" she smiled widely at Shlok who choked on his food.

"Sok.... " Dhwani walked to him worried.

He relaxed after drinking some water.

"Anika. Is that the way to tell someone... I had told you take it easy after you almost made me  choke on my coffee in the morning" he reached Shlok and consoled him.

"Oops sorry" she smiled sheepishly.

"What happened?" asked Dhwani who sure did not understood the commotion.

"Your Zorro is going to have small Zorro or may be mini Baby boo" Anika's mother told.

"Really Zorro?" Dhwani reached extremely blushing Ansh who nodded his head caressing his neck.

"But why or in between?" she asked thoughtful.

"What do you mean? or is or  we use it when we don't know for sure either it's a boy or girl" Ansh spoke confused.

"But it should be clear na...  If Bhabi is having baby it will be baby boo and if you are having baby it will be mini Zorro" Dhwani blinked her eyes.

Her mother in law controlled her smile understanding immediately what she meant.

"Dhwani baby who told you this?" she reached Dhwani smiling.

All this time others were just looking at her confused.

"I once asked Yohan Chachu how was Ashish bhai born he said he gave birth to him and I know that mumma gave birth to me. That means if it's a boy the husband will give birth and if it's a girl the wife will give birth isn't it?" asked Dhwani with her surprised eyes.