*1*

Shlok took a deep breath before he opened the door of his room. He never knew he will be married someday and be a husband material also. But fate.

He saw the room messed up and wondered which Tsunami might have passed his room with silence.

As he walked stumbling upon the things lying on the ground he found Dhwani sitting on the floor.

"Dhwani" he hurriedly rushed to her.

"Sok" she gave him a wide smile.

"Why are you sitting in a mess? Get up" he forwarded his hand.

She smiled widely and dragged him to sit beside her.

She plucked the petals of flowers giggling.

"Dhwani what are you doing?" Shlok asked controlling his annoyance.

"This so fun Sok. You also do na" she insisted.

He nodded his head and looked at her.

Biting her lips she was happily enjoying whatever she was doing.

That innocence on her face just made his lips curve up in a smile.

"Dhwani. You are messing the room" he said.

"I do that all the time. You know Zorro used to clean a whole lot of mess" she smiled cheekily.

"Oh" Shlok said.

"But you know how much the one cleaning has to go through while they clean up? " he hoped she will understand.

"How much?" she asked innocently.

Shlok felt loss of words.

"Forget it. You continue the messing up. I will clean it up later" he said.

"You will?" she asked.

"Yeah" he nodded his head.

"It will be difficult na?" she asked.

"It will be" he said stretching his lips.

"But that's okay. I will do it as I have promised your Zorro that I will take care of you" he smiled at her.

Dhwani sure did understood things very lately.

"No. I don't want you to do anything difficult sok. I will not mess up the things again" she nodded her head.

"I'm  sorry" she held her ears cutely. She looked so innocent and cute that it made him lean to her and kissed her forehead.

Dhwani smiled at his gesture while he withdraw himself not understanding his reason to be so affectionate towards her.

He smiled weakly.

"Let me clean it" he said and stood up.

"I will help you too" she stood up dropping all the flower petals in her lap scattering them around.

Dhwani confused and sorry looked at Shlok who was looking at the scattered petals.

"Sok. I messed it up again. I'm sorry" she pouted cutely.

"That's fine Dhwani. Sit on the bed okay. I will clean that up. And don't step down from the bed okay?" he guided her and she nodded her head and sat on the bed.

 And don't step down from the bed okay?" he guided her and she nodded her head and sat on the bed

He cleaned up the mess and threw the petals in the dust bin kept at a corner.

"Done" he sighed in relief and walked to the bed. He saw Dhwani pulling her ornaments annoyed.

"Dhwani... Dhwani....  What are you doing?" he sat beside her.

"Sok. This all is irritating" she made a cry face.

He nodded his head and held her hands.

"Let me help you" he moved her hands away and removed the ornaments carefully while Dhwani kept watching him.

"Now take this and change yourself" he gave her a night dress.

Dhwani nodded her head and walked to the washroom.

While doing so Her marriage chunari fell down and she dragged it till a distance.

Shlok smiled looking at it and picked it up folding it neatly and placed it in the cupboard.

He looked at his closet and found it filled with his clothes.

He took his blazers and placed them in a single rack and emptied the one side. He placed Dhwani's suitcase inside it and thought of telling his mother to help her to arrange it next day.

Dhwani walked out wearing the night dress.

"Sok. See na this hook. I'm not able to put it" she turned her back to him.

He gulped in the lump in his throat and looked at her back.

Carefully not touching her skin he closed the hook.

"Thank you" Dhwani squealed happy and Shlok smiled at her.

"Now time to sleep" he said and Dhwani jumped on the bed.

He looked at her. He held the blanket and a pillow and moved.

" Where are you going Sok?" she asked him.

"To sleep" he pointed at the couch.

"This is so huge bed.  Come sleep Here only. I'm not fat like Ani dee. I don't need the full bed" she chuckled cutely and patted at the bed beside her.

Shlok gave her a formal smile and sat beside her.

Dhwani lied down and looked at Shlok who was still sitting.

"Ohho Sok. Sleep na" she dragged him and he stopped very close to her.

He moved away and lied down beside her.

"No. It's wrong. I should not develop such feelings for her. She doesn't even understand all that. I have to control myself. And I will do it. For Dhwani" he looked at Dhwani who was sleeping like a small baby with a huge smile on her face.

He didn't knew when the sleep covered him while he was lost himself in her cute face

***.***

Unexpected isn't it?

I am re writing it. And hope you have liked this chapter also.

I'm sorry I can't write exactly same content like last time but I will try to. Scenarios will be same and might add something new also.

Dhonu999
GraciaHadid
TevarAnisha

Surprise guys.

Do let know others who were waiting for this.