*19*

Shlok halted the car and turned to look at his wife who was blind folded.

"Did we reach?" asked she curious. "Have patience Biwi" he unbuckled his seat belt while she pouted.

After getting out of the car he walked towards Dhwani's seat and opened the door. His wife's head turned to the side from where the sound of door opening came from.

"Come" he said holding her hand and she tried clumsily to get off and Shlok prevented her from banging her head to the car door and moved further.

As she was missing every step in the long cocktail dress he picked her in bridal style and Dhwani placed her hands across his neck.

Then he made her stand and moved to her back. "Happy Anniversary Wifey" Untying  blindfold he spoke in her ear reducing her spine to a shuddering mess.

She slowly opened her eyes and tried to adjust her sight to the bright lights which were flashing.

When she finally could make sense of the things she was watching she realized it was the top of a building which was the tallest in the surrounding.

It was beautiful place from where you could see all the city lights and roads. Dhwani felt she is in the world of stars.

"Woah" she covered her mouth forgetting to breath. "Liked it?" Shlok asked.

"This is so...." she stopped and tried to find a word.

He waited for her to speak.

She turned and hugged her husband instead.

"I don't know how to say Sok but I have never seen anything like this. This is more fun than the park in Paa's house" she spoke in his embrace.

Shlok smiled covering her.

"This way" he walked her to a table which was arranged with the food and candles and flowers.

Dhwani looked around. Shlok held her hand smiling.

"Nobody is around Dhwani. I booked this full place for us" he assured her and she smiled at him thankfully.

She held the spoon and fork and looked at Shlok confused.

He smiled and showed her how to eat. After struggling for some time Dhwani learnt how to use the cutlery. And it made Shlok smile while he watched her happy while eating.

A bit of food fell down from her lips and she looked at Shlok. He took his tissue and showed her how to wipe it and she did the same.

"Dance?" asked Shlok forwarding his left hand when they had finished the dinner.

"I don't know dancing" Dhwani looked at him unsure.

"You trust me?" he asked and she nodded her head. He signed her place her palm over his and she complied.

He moved to the space and dragged her towards himself. Stumbling she landed on his chest safely. His other  hand moved and rested on her waist and Dhwani felt new kind of feelings flowing through her skin and she looked up in his eyes.

Shlok smiled and told her how to move and she followed him. "Now you know" he whispered and she placed her head over his chest.

No song could sooth her to the extent his heartbeat could do.

She smiled hearing it. Shlok moved with the music. His both hands rested on her waist when Dhwani's both hands rested on his chest.

Dhwani was looking at the city lights and Shlok beside her.