*26*

* For the people who haven't read Guilt 2 and might get confused with the names some points to be noted.

Ansh is actually Dhwani's second cousin means their fathers are  cousins. His family consist of his half sister Diya and his cousin Ashish. They are Raheja Siblings.

Ananya is Dhwani's first cousin as their fathers are siblings.
Her family consist of her elder sister Anisha. Her cousin Ruhan.

Kumud is Vikram's daughter and she is Ansh's and Dhwani's first cousin.

****.****

"You know Big Bro you turn as useless as Ruhu when you are angry" Ananya rolled her eyes.

Ruhan raised his head and looked at her confused.

Ansh did not answer. He wanted to be with Dhwani rather than hearing the choir of Rawat Siblings Mandali what the Rawat cousins proudly called themselves.

"Ananya dee can you please try to understand Bro's point of view?" Diya spoke.

"Exactly" Ashish stood beside her.

The two Raheja siblings were on Ansh's side. They thought he was right in his stance.

"He just hugged some girl what's so big deal about it?" Ruhan spoke casually.

"Random?  Dude she was his ex girl friend" Ashish spoke.

"Right. Ex girl friend" Ananya pointed out.

"And the fact is he loves Dhwani" Ananya added.

"Of course that's why he isn't over with his ex girlfriend right?" Diya snapped.

"Is this the time to have the famous Raheja and Rawat bickering?" Kumud interrupted...

"Thanks Doll" Vikram who entered the room just some time ago and was watching the discussion looked at his daughter grateful. She smiled back at him.

"The R and R" he pointed at Raheja cousins at one end and the Rawat cousins on the other end. 

"I don't want your discussions to affect the situation in any way so zip your mouths and lock your brains. Got it?" Vikram asked them and they nodded their head.

"Kumu... You are in charge" Vikram looked at his daughter.

"Ansh" Vikram signed him to follow and he complied.

"But mamu she is not even elder than us" Ashish whined but Vikram was already out of the room.

"But more sensible than us" Ananya smiled at Ashish and he pouted. Kumud giggled.

***.***

"I don't want my Pooh Bear to be with him. So I am taking her. And I will not listen anything about it" Ansh spoke as soon as he reached another room with Vikram before he could even start to talk.

"Ansh"

"No mamu. You tell me if Chachu was with some woman will you let mumma stay with him?" Ansh asked Vikram.

"Before taking my bacha back I would have made sure he wasn't even alive" Vikram spoke calmly.

"So you are telling me to kill him and then take Pooh Bear?" asked Ansh.

"Great Bhayyu. I just came to check on you and you are already misguiding my son" Ragini walked in.

Vikram sighed. "I was just answering his question. And I will deal with this bacha so leave me alone with Ansh for some time will you? " asked he.