*31*

Ansh smiled when he saw his son playing in Dhwani's lap and Shlok beside her while they sat for the naming ceremony.

"Garv" Dhwani whispered in the baby's ear and everyone clapped their hands.

Shlok and she completed the rituals.

Anika was serving the guests while Dhwani sat managing Garv and Shlok helping her.

Sahil watched Dhwani and Shlok playing with the baby and sat beside Ansh.

"Don't they look so happy?" asked he to Ansh who nodded his head positively.

Dhwani was turning everytime Shlok tried to hold the baby and He pouted annoyed.

When Shlok stood crossing his arms Dhwani with Garv tried to cheer him but he faked that he was really angry and turned away.

Dhwani held her ear apologizing and he finally smiled hugging Dhwani and Garv.

"How could I have been so blind to not to see this?" Ansh spoke and Sahil caressed his hair.

"Sometimes the love makes us blind" Sahil cheered him.

When the function was over Shlok and Dhwani bid them bye but Dhwani was reluctant to let go off Garv and so was Shlok.

Every second Dhwani got attached to Garv his heart flinched thinking how painful it will be.

"Bhabi if you... " her sentence was cut off when Shlok nodded his head curtly.

He knew she was going to offer Dhwani to have Garv for some days. But only he knew how that will give more pain to Dhwani when she has to let go off Garv finally.

She had to live this and he made himself ready to cheer her and bring her out of the misery.

***.***

Shlok after the dinner walked to his room and found Dhwani sitting sadly and watching the photos of Garv in her phone.

"Dhwani.... Ahhh" he screamed and Dhwani kept the phone aside and walked to him worried.

"Sok... What happened?" she asked when he saw him struggling to remove the Kurta.

"This Kurta" he cried. Dhwani panicked looking his face stuck in the Kurta.

Then she realized he had not opened all the buttons.

"Sok you are such a budhuram..." she opened the buttons and his face was free now to breath.

He internally smiled when he was successful in diverting Dhwani's attention.

"Thank you" he breathed smiling at her and she hugged him.

"What happened Mrs. Shlok?" he asked taking the night shirt and wearing it on his shoulders.

Dhwani came out of the hug and buttoned his shirt and he leaned to place a caring kiss on her lips.

She giggled like always.

"I was just missing Garu" she pouted and he caressed her scattered hair tugging them behind her ear.

"You know he needs his mumma right?" he asked staring in her beady eyes.

"I know Sok.  I know how it feels when we miss our mumma and Papa" She looked down sad.

Shlok dragged her head placing a kiss on her forehead to calm her and it worked.

"I really feel bad that you have to go through that Dhwani. I want to love you so much that every ounce of love you missed gets compensated. I want to fill your memories with all the memories of our love that you never remember those times" he kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"I wish I could take all your pain and lock it in a box and throw it in the deepest ocean" he hugged her rubbing her shoulder.

"For a second if you are not around I feel I am not alive. Everyday when I run back to home in a hope to see you is my most favorite moment. When I see you cooking all I do is remember the day when you were not knowing anything and how now you manage every house work like a real house wife. You make me proud that you have learnt and changed so much about yourself and all for me.  Just for me" he pursed his lips in a thin line.

"And you taught me all these things budhuram. You taught me most of the things. Other than Zorro if anyone have been so much good with me even when I get them humiliated it's only you Sok" she smiled through her tears.

Shlok leaned and kissed her eyes.

Then he moved to her lips kissing deeply and Dhwani held his shoulder closing her eyes.

"Wait" Dhwani departed from the kiss and panted for breath. Shlok looked at her confused.

"I will just come" she said and Shlok pouted.

She kissed his cheek and ran towards the washroom.

Shlok nodded his head and sat on the bed resting his back on the head rest and checking his mobile phone.

Dhwani stood in front of him giggling. Initially he did not understood why was she smiling. Then he looked down and found her wearing a night dress which was well romantic.

Dhwani climbed the bed and Shlok was still stunned.

"From where did you got this?" asked Shlok.

Dhwani sat on his lap and caressed his hair.

"Me and mom went to shopping and she gifted me this" she shrugged her shoulder.

"Um... It's nice" he gulped the lump down.

"Just nice?" Dhwani asked pouting. He dragged her so that she was just inches apart from him.

His hands moved over her back and he smiled.

"It's beautiful. Like my beautiful wife" he whispered.

She smiled widely.

"Now will you kiss me or shall I make you giggle?" he looked up at her.

She bent reaching his lips and started kissing. Shlok smiled in the kiss caressing her back.

She moaned in the kiss when his hand touched her collar bone.

"Still miss the hickey wifey?" he asked not breaking the eye contact.

She smiled and kissed him back.

Dhwani sat beside him after they broke the kiss and placed her head over Shlok's shoulder and he caressed her hair.

"Dhwani..." he called her and she looked into his eyes clueless.

"Uh. No... I am just being stupid" he nodded his head.

"What Sok? " she asked him.

"Nothing Mrs. Shlok" he smiled kissing her hand.

"Okay" she smiled placing her head on his shoulder again.

"Don't you think it is unfair to fail your mother in law's plan?" Shlok looked at his wife who did not understood what he meant.

"Means?" she asked innocently.

And as an answer her eyes boggled out when Shlok kissed her without warning and caressed her neck.

***.***

"Sok you forgot" Dhwani spoke raising her head which she had rested on his bare chest.

"What? " asked he catching his breath still.

"Those yuck tablets" Dhwani's face twisted in displeasure.

He chuckled. He brought her face to kiss her lips again.

"I think we don't need them anymore" he nodded his head.

"Why?" asked Dhwani.

"I will tell you some day Mrs. Shlok now sleep" he patted her head and she drifted to sleep. And he closed his eyes with a huge smile on his face.

Like his father in law said he was having a dream.

Dhwani was smiling with a baby in her arms and that made his heart to beat fast and Dhwani smiled in her sleep hearing his heart beats.