*32*

Shlok who was combing his hair startled when he heard Dhwani scream from the living room.

"Sok... Sok... " she said panting when he reached her.

"See Garu is standing and he is walking. Yippee Garu come come" she called Garv.

Shlok relaxed and hugged her when she held falling Garv in her hands.

"You scared me" he complained looking down at her.

"I did not wanted you to miss Garu's special moment" she pouted looking up at him.

He smiled at her and then hugged her while she still held Garv in her embrace.

"Finally Bua Maa happy? I told you he is such a nakhrebaaz. I was literally begging him to stand and all he did was roll on the floor. But now see Bua Maa ka chamcha. As soon as Bua Maa told he stood up and even walked" Anika who walked to them with a baby bottle complained. 

"Jealous Mummy hai na Garu?" Dhwani asked Garv who chuckled trying to hold his Bua's chubby cheek.

Anika huffed placing her hands on her waist glaring her son who thought it One more reason to giggle.

Anika handed the bottle to Dhwani and walked from there. Dhwani placed Garv in her lap as guided to her by her mother in law checked the milk temperature and placed it in Garv's mouth who sucked it smiling.

Shlok looked at Anika disapprovingly.

"Ani..  I told you don't make her habituated to Garv. Didn't I?" he  walked behind Anika who reached her parent room where Mr and Mrs Trivedi were having tea.

"Why bro? She loves Garv and you want me to upset her by taking him away from her?" Anika asked.

"But you don't know how sad she becomes when you leave. I know okay" he sat on the bed defeated.

His mother and father walked to him sitting beside. Anika sat on his other side.

"Appreciate her that she is learning all this" She consoled him.

"I know that. But her sad face after Garv leaves is unbearable" he looked at his sister.

"Then you should think of having babies now" his mother spoke placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm..." he stopped himself.

"It's not that we aren't trying mom. But every time disappointments and Dhwani gets affected so much due to it sometime I feel I shouldnt have given that hope" he wiped his face.

"First you did not wanted babies and now you want. If everyone would get what they want what destiny will do son? Just have patience" his father spoke hopefully and he nodded his head smiling at them weakly.

"Bye Biwi" he kissed Dhwani's cheek while she adjusted his blazer in their room later.

"No bye yet" she dragged him holding his blazer and their lips met making him smile in the kiss.

***.***
Dhwani felt her stomach churning as she entered the kitchen while her mother in law was popping the seeds by frying them in the oil.

She ignored the nausea and walked further towards her mother in law.

"Mom what are you preparing for dinner. Shall I help?" she asked curious.

"I already finished baby. Just arrange the dishes on the dining table and call your husband okay" her mother in law smiled at her and Dhwani nodded her head walking out with the casseroles.

She arranged the food and her father in law walked to the dining table.

"Looks like your mom has outdone herself in cooking food this time" he spoke inhaling the aroma of the food which made Dhwani chuckle.