*7*

While a sweet satisfactory smile crept on his lips he moved his fingers just in front of his lips and watched her. His wife's eyes were filled with happines as they moved along with the soap bubbles which were reflecting the rainbow colour reaching all the places in the air. "You liked it?" Shlok asked leaning to Dhwani when they sat in the balcony in that winter morning enjoying the warm sun tickling their cold bodies. "I loved it Sok" Dhwani squealed in response. And that was enough to stretch his smile while his eyes were fixed on her observing the slight changes in her emotions as she continued to blow the bubbles.

After some time Shlok shifted his body to lean to one side and rested his head on his hand and continued to watch her without blinking his eyes as though not willing to miss one second also when she smiled. You won't will to drift your gaze from the person, when all you want is the smile on the person's face. No matter what the outside world stored for him he was happy that he could see the smile on his wife's lips.

There was a hair strand which was flying in front of her eye disturbing her

There was a hair strand which was flying in front of her eye disturbing her. Shlok furrowed his eyebrows and observed the hair strand which Dhwani tried to push back just by her breath. He chuckled looking at her pouting face when the hair strand kept flying back to her. "Sok. See na this hair. It isn't listening to me" she whined. "Wait" he leaned controlling his chuckle and ran his finger to wind the hair strand in it and slowly moved it behind her ear tucking it and his finger touched the soft skin when he was dragging his hand back. His eyes moved on her skin and he hacked for breath when he realized the reduced space between them.

Dhwani was still blowing the bubbles with her rosy lips which suddenly looked tempting to Shlok. As his eyes moved up he looked at her milky skin which was flawless and her chubby cheeks and twinkling eyes and raven hair. Her cute nose which was bulged downwards and then the small ears where a earring hanged which reflected the sun light. Her fragrance hit his nostrils and with the passing time his control over his senses was loosening. He moved his finger brushing her skin lightly. Dhwani giggled as she felt ticklish.

"Sok" she complained when his finger was touching her cheek. "I am ticklish" she spoke in between her giggles. She turned to look at him and the space between them still reduced and Shlok's eyes widened when he found her so near to him. His eyes moved to her lips and Dhwani looked at him confused. His fingers stopped and he held her cheek by his palm and locked his eyes with her and gathered all his courage to near her more and Dhwani just stared him not understanding what was running in his mind.

"Sok" she spoke and he blinked his eyes shaking his head lightly. 'What the hell was I?' he thought as he drew himself away from her. He shook his head hard this time to make sure he was out of his trance. Leaving a hot breath he was holding he wiped his face looking up. "Sok" Dhwani looked at him concerned. He turned to look at her and his heart pained to see her in that state. She was so innocent. And he cursed himself for even thinking of that.

"Are you alright? Tell na Sok?" she asked concerned. "I am sorry Dhwani" he said shrinking his eyes and that made his wife more confused. "What for?" she asked and he had no answer. He simply stretched his lips to form a thin line and again wiped his face. "You are feeling hot?" she asked not understanding anything and brought her dupatta to wave it up and down his face and then wiped his face and neck with it.