Special Chapter (Chaesoo) 😉

A/n: I just thought of writing about Chaesoo in this special chapter since there are actually no Chaesoo interactions in this ff and I do ship them hard too :( so here you go, I hope you like it. Comment your thoughts hehe (I didn't proofread this so pardon my mistakes)

---

Jisoo and Chaeyoung have been colleagues for a year and ever since day one, Chaeyoung had always been taking Jisoo's breath away. She would always get Chaeyoung a cup of coffee while she was doing her rounds so she had something to drink when she came back to her desk. She had been doing this for five months but Chaeyoung had no idea who was putting the coffee on her desk and nobody would even tell her who that was. But Jisoo always kept her feelings in a box, she wouldn't want to risk their friendship but she tried her best to show her care for Chaeyoung even though the latter was clueless about Jisoo's feelings towards her.

When Chaeyoung was out to do her rounds, Jisoo quickly stood up and went to the pantry to make Chaeyoung her cup of coffee. When she was done, she carefully looked around first before putting the coffee on Chaeyoung's desk.

"So it was you who was putting an awakening treat on my desk when I'm not around." Chaeyoung said behind Jisoo's back and the latter almost jumped in shock.

"Jeez, you scared me." Jisoo chuckled as she clutched on her chest and Chaeyoung giggled. Oh how Jisoo loved it when she hear Chaeyoung laugh.

"So, I've been dying to ask this since it was you all along, what's with the coffee?" Chaeyoung teased.

"Well, I just thought you might want something to drink after you finish your rounds." Jisoo said.

"Well anyway, thanks for this." Chaeyoung said as she get the coffee on her table and smiled at Jisoo. The latter was flustered by Chaeyoung's gesture.

Jisoo was about to ask how was Chaeyoung's round when Namjoon came by the office.

"Hey Chaeyoung, Mr. Choi is expecting you in his office." Namjoon informed.

"I'll be there in a minute." Chaeyoung said and Namjoon left. Chaeyoung sighed as she put back the coffee on her desk. "Ugh, I just got here but I have to leave again. When will I ever have a chance to rest."

"Um, do you want to have dinner with me later?" Jisoo offered.

"It depends where, I only got a few bucks in my wallet." Chaeyoung timidly said.

"I know somewhere that recently opened near here and I've heard it's good. And you don't have to worry about the money, I'll be one to pay." Jisoo smiled, hoping Chaeyoung would come with her.

"Isn't that too much that you'd be the one to pay?"

"No, not at all." Jisoo dismissively said. "What are friends for anyway?"

"Alright, whatever you say." Chaeyoung chuckled and nudged her playfully. "I'll see you later, I'm going to Mr. Choi's office now." She announced.

"See you." Jisoo waved at Chaeyoung and her smile got wider as she felt her heart in her chest bouncing happily.

***