Chapter 16

"No, Jennie stop." Jisoo said as she was being dragged by Jennie. The latter turned her head to her and stopped.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"I don't think Lisa is ready to talk to anyone just yet." Jisoo said.

"Come on, trust me. She needs a new friend and I think it would help her build trust with someone." Jennie said and began dragging Jisoo again.

"Ugh, you owe me McDonald's, Jennie." Jisoo said and Jennie just laughed.

Once they arrived at Lisa's door, Jennie unlocked it and she turned to Jisoo first before opening it. Jisoo had her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised questioningly.

"This will go perfectly fine." Jennie assured and Jisoo sighed.

"I won't really be surprised if something bad will happen." Jisoo deadpanned.

"Just look friendly, okay?" Jennie said and she opened the door.

"I don't look friendly to you?!" Jisoo almost yelled as she feigned offense and Jennie just laughed.

"Lisa—" Jennie called and she was caught off guard by Lisa's quick kiss.

"Good morning." Lisa giggly said and her eyes widened when she saw Jisoo behind Jennie who had the same expression as her.

"Did not see that coming." Jisoo said under her breath.

"I'm sorry." Lisa quietly said to Jennie as she lowered her head in embarrassment.

"It's fine. She knows." Jennie whispered as she smiled and stepped in.

"What?!" Lisa lifted her head as she almost yelled.

"Don't worry, she won't tell. Our secret is safe with her." Jennie assured as she squeezed Lisa's hand. She turned her head to Jisoo and signaled her to come in. Jisoo hesitantly walked inside and gave Lisa an awkward smile.

"H-hi. I'm Jisoo." Jisoo said to Lisa and Jennie gave her a look, signaling her to hold her hand out for a handshake. Jisoo sighed and she held out her hand to Lisa.

"Lisa." Lisa said and she took Jisoo's hand and the latter almost withdrew her hand when their hands brushed.

"Nice...to meet you." Jisoo said as she slowly shook Lisa's hand.

"Likewise." Lisa awkwardly said and let go of Jisoo's hand then she turned to Jennie. "Can I have a word with you?" She asked and Jennie looked at Jisoo and the latter just shrugged.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Jennie asked and Lisa dragged her to the corner away from Jisoo to have a private talk.

"Why did you bring her here?" Lisa asked, her eyebrows knitted together.

"I thought it would be a great idea to have a new friend who you could trust." Jennie said. "Unless you had something with her before..."

"No, it's not that." Lisa sighed. "I just don't feel comfortable with this. I haven't talked to anyone."

"It's going to be alright. Just think of this as a part of therapy, alright?" Jennie hopefully said.

"I guess I don't have a choice then." Lisa said under her breath and they went back to Jisoo who was scanning the room while she waited for them. Jisoo turned to them when she noticed they were walking back toward her and gave them an awkward smile.

"Welcome back, I'll pretend I didn't hear what you two talked about since this room is pretty small for a private talk." Jisoo sarcastically said and Jennie chuckled.