Chapter 20 [M]

"Will you let me love you?" Lisa asked. "I know I messed up before and I hate myself for giving you false hope. But Jennie, I'm willing to make things right and work this time if you'd only let me. I know you're mad at me for what I did to you and I'd understand if you wouldn't want me back. But please let me know if I will still wait for you because no matter how long, I'll wait, I'll never leave. I'll stay and wait for you. Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it." Lisa took a deep breath and she sadly smiled, looking at Jennie's sparkling eyes, and then she let go of her hands. "I'm sorry if I came here unannounced, but can you tell Jisoo to pick me up now? My purpose here is done." Lisa's eyes fell to the ground and walked away from Jennie to get back to the couch.

For the second time, Jennie felt her heart ache. Everything felt like a déjà vu to her. It felt like Lisa was saying goodbye to her again but with a promise not to leave. She feels happy and sad at the same time. She's happy with the thought of Lisa wanting her back despite the fact that she gave her up before, but she's sad with the fact that Lisa thought she would never want Lisa back to her as well. If Lisa only knew she was the reason for Jennie's sleepless nights these past few days. Maybe Jisoo was right, it was never one-sided after all. They both want the same thing. They both want to be together.

"Lisa." Jennie sighed and Lisa stopped in her tracks and slightly turned her head to Jennie. "Will you stay with me?"

"Do you want me to?" Lisa asked, turning her heels to face Jennie and the latter slowly walked towards her, she tiptoed and slowly wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

"I'm sorry for what I said that day, I felt stupid for being mad, I should've been the understanding one. I know I've said before that I'll stay with you but I'm sorry that I left you miserable, I should've just stayed with you and comforted you. I'm sorry for not being there for you." Jennie said as she was silently sobbing on Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa distanced herself a little bit from Jennie so she could see her. Her hand reached Jennie's face to wipe her tears.

"Please don't cry, this is not your fault. This is all me, it's my fault. I hurt you. But give me a chance to prove myself to you. Let me love you, for real." Lisa said and she was surprised when Jennie crashed her lips on hers as she wrapped her arms around her neck again. "I missed you." Lisa whispered when she cut the kiss to catch her breath and rested her forehead on Jennie's.

"Stay?" Jennie whispered.

"I'll never leave." Lisa answered.

Jennie pulled Lisa by the collar so their lips could meet, hungrily kissing each other as Lisa pulled Jennie by her waist. Lisa took the lead and walked carefully to pin Jennie against the wall without breaking the kiss as the latter's hands began to run through Lisa's hair. Lisa broke the kiss and looked at Jennie's eyes full of lust.

"I need you, I want you." Lisa panted.

"I can say the same." Jennie breathed.

Lisa crashed her lips against Jennie's and the latter gasped when she felt Lisa's teeth biting her lower lip, she then felt Lisa's weight against her body as the latter's hand began to crawl underneath her shirt and she shivered at the contact. Lisa's kiss went down Jennie's jaw and making sure she would leave a mark on her soft neck.

As Jennie was savoring Lisa's kisses on her neck, she slightly pushed her away so she could take Lisa to her room a few steps away from where they were standing. When the two finally reached the room, Lisa slowly closed the door behind her with her foot without breaking her stare at Jennie. Lisa slowly walked towards Jennie as a playful smirk was playing on her lips and the latter was tugging on her shirt that Jisoo lent her. Lisa brought her lips to Jennie's once again as the latter slowly guided her to her bed, pulling Lisa close to her. They heard a soft thud when Jennie's leg bumped against the edge of the bed and Lisa automatically put her hands on Jennie's back to lie her down carefully without breaking the kiss. Once Jennie was comfortably lying down and Lisa was on top of her, Lisa lifted her head and examined Jennie's unflawed face. Jennie softly smiled at Lisa as she reached her face.