Chapter 13

It was already time for dinner and Jennie picked up Jungkook and Lisa from their rooms. Jennie could feel the familiar tension between Jungkook and Lisa, they had been like this every time Jennie would pick them up and she couldn't do anything about it. And Jennie hadn't told anyone except for Lisa what Jungkook did to her. Jennie got scared of his warning and maybe she would just wait for the right time for her to tell Mr. Choi about the incident.

As they arrived at the cafeteria, they sat at their usual spot and waited for Jennie to get their food. As Jennie was out of sight, Lisa inhaled sharply through her nose before she spoke.

"You asshole." Lisa said enough for Jungkook to hear. The latter glanced at her.

"Who are you talking to?" Jungkook asked.

"You're the only asshole in this room." Lisa said as she gave Jungkook a death glare. "Don't act like you're innocent because we all know you're not." Lisa said and Jungkook scoffed.

"My behavior doesn't concern you."

"If you lay your nasty fingers on Jennie again, you'll regret it." Lisa warned, her knuckles beginning to turn white from clenching her fist, not minding her healing hand was bleeding again from clenching hard.

"So, she told you what happened huh?" Jungkook snickered, making Lisa's blood boil in rage. "I see, you're close to her."

"We are." Lisa confirmed, still glaring at Jungkook.

"You know what, I see myself in you."

"We are nothing alike."

"Really? You and I are both possessive and kind of aggressive too maybe. Or maybe it's just me?" Jungkook chuckled as he shook his head.

Lisa averted her gaze as she relaxed her hands. Jungkook was right, they were the same. The only difference was Jennie didn't like Jungkook. And thinking how they were the same in a way, made Lisa realize what if Jennie would hate her as well if she kept being possessive of her.

"When I finally get out of here, I'll take her with me." Jungkook said and Lisa looked at him again, her eyebrows knitted together.

"She will never come with you."

"I'll make her mine." Jungkook said, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You will never make her yours because she's mine. Stay in your lane or you'll get hurt."

"Funny and too bad for you. I got my sleeves tied behind me." Jungkook said and Jennie arrived with two trays in either hand.

Jennie gave the other tray to Lisa so she could start eating as well, while Jennie sat across Jungkook and started feeding him. Jungkook secretly glanced at Lisa as he smirked and the latter noticed that. Lisa shut her eyes to calm herself, and then she met Jennie's eyes when she opened them. The latter sadly smiled at her and Lisa just sighed as she began eating.

After feeding the two and returning them to their respective rooms, Jennie went to their office to do some paperwork. While writing on the paper, she got startled when someone put an iced americano on her table. Jennie looked up to see Jisoo.

"Working hard?" Jisoo said as she smiled.

"Not really." Jennie chuckled. "Thanks for this." She said as she lightly tapped the iced americano's lid.

"It's nothing." Jisoo dismissively said and she then furrowed her brows. "Whoa wait, what is that on your neck?" Jisoo said as she gave Jennie a meaningful look. The latter quickly covered her neck with her hand even though it was too late.

"It's not what you think." Jennie said as she sighed.

"Then explain yourself." Jisoo said her lips curved into a playful smirk.