Chapter 28

CALEB'S POINT OF VIEW

Spending the last few hours of my day with Sandler and the woman I love is really the best feeling ever. I had a migraine the whole day at work especially now that I am starting to separate my assets with Margaux.

This is not going to be easy.

I clear my thoughts and just focused with my son who is lying next to me while his mother is at the opposite direction of this bed.

"I want to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse.." Sandler is a smart kid. Kahit nabubulol, he was able to communicate well with his parents. He can't hide his excitements, knowing that he'll be visiting Disneyland soon.

I just need to clear my schedule.

"You'll meet them soon my prince. But you have to sleep first cause it's getting late." Sidney calmly explained while she kissed his temple. I love watching these two. I still can't believe that I am now a family man.

How I wish my Mom would see how priceless this feeling I have right now.

"Good night Mommy.. Good night Daddy.." His lips tried to reach ours before Sandler totally went to sleep.

Sidney starts her lullaby. I watched her while resting my head on top of my forearm. She is really beautiful. Matinding gayuma yata ang tumama sakin cause I can't help falling in love her.

A few hair strands were covering her face. I held it with my finger tips and tuck it at the back of her left ear.

" Beautiful.." I whispered.

She blushed at nahihiya akong iniwasan ng tingin nito. How can I resist her?

I noticed that she has been really quiet the whole evening. Parang ang tamlay niya. Is she not feeling well?

After about ten to fifteen minutes, mahimbing ng nakatulog ang anak namin. Sinenyasan ko agad si Sidney na pumunta na kami sa aming kwarto. Dahan dahan kaming bumangon sa kama as we tried to avoid making some noise.

We successfully went out of Sandler's bedroom at hinawakan ang kamay ni Sidney habang papasok naman sa aming silid.

The moment we reached our room ay niyakap ko agad siya mula sa kanyang likuran. She is still quiet and I can't stand it.

"Hey.. What's wrong?" Siniksik ko ang mukha ko sa kanyang leeg then softly planted some kisses on it.

My hand slowly trail its way inside her shirt and started caressing her flat abdomen. Sexy

I told her to stop taking her pills and any months from now I'd like her to bear my second child.

When I realized that she is not responding, kunot noo kong tinignan ang mukha niya. Malungkot ang mga mata niya and if I am not mistaken, parang naluluha ang mga ito. Automatically I forced her to look at me and held both of her cheeks.

"Hanggang kailan ba tayo ganito Caleb?" She took my hands away from her face at siyaka ako tinalikuran nito. Bakit ba ayaw niyang kong tignan whenever we talked about serious matters?

"Look Sid I am doing my best. Just wait for my divorced papers and we will start again."

Bakit nanaman ba siya naging ganyan? I thought everything is fine. Hindi ko na sila iiwan and I will stay with them. Sila na ang buhay ko.

"You don't understand Caleb. Ano ba talaga ako sayo? I want to know if I do have a place there." Then she hardly pointed my chest.

Yes, sila na lang ni Sandler ang laman ng puso ko. There's no doubt na kahit anong mangyari ay hindi na ako babalik sa asawa ko.