Chapter 22

The room was filled with a very relaxing aroma that suits well with few scented candles.

Beneath the cloud like bubbles was us, completely naked and soaked. We were both sitting inside this tub, while lying my head in his chest and his arms wrapped around me, filling my entire back with his body.

Despite that fact that I am catching my breath after another round rough jacuzzi sex, My head lifts for another french kiss in his lips. I held the part of his right cheek, while he continue brushing my wet hair with his fingers.

"I will miss you." He whispers in between of our kisses.

Caleb had filled those 2 weeks with so much euphoria but it's about time to wake up from this dream and snap back to our reality.

Dream of us, being a family.

He needs to be back in Manila tomorrow. With his work, with Margaux. My nights will turn into another loneliness, wishing he was lying next to me while I sleep in bed.

I can't pull away with his rough but sweet passionate kiss, knowing he'll be gone for a few days or weeks.

Everything is complicated.

"But I know, you'll be back." I replied.

He sighed heavily and close his eyes, thinking how hard our situation is. Caleb, is a big part of my life again.

He brush the soap and lightly start massaging the back of my shoulders.

Pumikit ang aking mga mata. It was so relaxing.

"I want to be honest that I'd like to stay here with you and my son.."

His hands trailed down to seek and held mine. I felt his warm embrace again.

"..but our situation is so complicated. You are now my woman Sidney and I'll take all the responsibilities with you. "

He kissed my nape and felt his sincerity. Ang laki ng pinag bago niya since day one. To live in the same roof  for two weeks, will really make a big difference.

I am madly in love with him now.

"You don't have to pressure yourself, Caleb. I am grateful kung hanggang saan lang ang kaya mong ibigay" 

I look down and smile bitterly. Good thing na nasa likod ko siya and he can't see my face. Saan nga ba kami aabutin ng kabaliwan namin? Nothing is certain with us. Even with his feelings, na hindi ko alam kung anong meron ako sa kanya.

Mas humigpit ang yakap niya at lumapat sa balat ko ang malalim niyang hininga.

"I don't want to promise anything Sid. Ayokong umasa ka na magiging okay lahat. But I'm never letting you go again. Sa akin ka lang."

That was the most selfish thing I've ever heard from him, but that makes me feel elated. I paused for a while and drew a deep sigh.

" Paano naman asawa mo? If she finds out about us." 

It's now his turn to sigh heavily. Sa wakas at nag karoon ako ng lakas ng loob tanungin siya. What will happen? Is he just making me fall for him? Ayokong panghawakan lahat ng mga salita niya. But as long as he is with me, then a part of it was true. I cannot expect anything from him 'cause I don't have the rights. 

"I'll have to deal my own problems with her. I cannot tell anything yet, with you Sidney. First of all, you are the mother of my son. Walang makakabago ng koneksyon natin na yun."

This is his sweetest side simula nung tumira muna siya dito. Naramdaman kong parang hindi na ko ako bago sa kanya but..

"Have you forgiven me?"