Chapter 16

Vixen's Point of View

I haven't seen her for a long time. Kung kailan siya nandito sa Pinas syaka naman kami hindi makapag kita ni Sidney and we're lacking of communication. Maybe because I'm too busy and whenever I have enough time, siya naman yung hindi available. She's really a workaholic woman and that made me admire her most.

I'm on my way to her condo. I invited her to be my date in an auction party. She can't say no, matagal ko na tong sinabi sa kanya and I think that's already enough to clear her schedule. I really love that woman. I've been waiting for three years and you guys can call me stupid but I will never give her up. Never in my entire existence I became this crazy in a woman. Kahit nung girlfriend ko pa si Jessy. Sidney is woman that you'll risk and give up everything for her.

I took a last glance at the mirror and made sure I look perfectly handsome. Immediately I pick up the bouquet of pink roses beside me. I would never get tired of giving her flowers.

Bumaba ako sa kotse and went straightly in her condo unit. Hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi niya maiwan iwan ang unit niya dito. It looks old and outdated already, alam ko naman na afford niyang bumili ng bago specially now that's she has a good career.

My fingers pressed the doorbell and she hurriedly opened her door.

I was left speechless.

"So.. How do I look?" Sidney asked.

I would say that the light blue evening gown suits her. She added a little of make up and aside from that, Sidney is truly an epitome of a short haired girl.

"I think... you look.. perfect." And a smile escapes from my lips. I'm honestly mesmerize of her looks tonight.

"Binobola mo nanaman ako Vixen." We giggled together. Binigay ko sa kanya ang hawak kong bulaklak. A beautiful woman deserves a bunch of beautiful flowers.

"I think alam mo nanaman that you'll always be beautiful in my eyes." I winked at her.

"I miss you Vixen." She said seriously. Sabay yakap niya sakin ng mahigpit. You don't realized how much I've missed you more Sidney.

"Ikaw kasi.. Ayaw mo makipag kita lagi sakin or dalawin kita in Tagaytay. Mabuti na lang you made it tonight, or else mag tatampo na talaga ko sayo." She sighed heavily as she pulled away from hugging me.

"Sorry. I'm just desperate with this project. Babawi ako once everything is fine." I only smiled in return. But what important is she's with me tonight.

"Shall we go?" I said after kissing her right hand. And she only nodded in response.

Sidney's Point of View