(12) Friend or..

☺ Jen's POV 

"Congratulations!" Lottie screamed and my eyes opened immediately. She runs next to me and takes a seat on my bed with her laptop and a huge grin on her face. "Guess what I found?"

I groaned quietly and sat up. "Let me guess, another video of a cat sneezing?" I joked and she playfully glared at me. "Okay, I'm sorry. What is it?"

She didn't answer and continues typing something onto her laptop and after a few seconds, she sets the laptop down on my lap. "The first ever blog about you," she squealed.

Well, technically, not the first one but I can't say that yet. I took a tour of the Tumblr blog dedicated to me and to whoever was handling this account was a pretty good stalker, I may say. He or she had gotten personal pictures of me, had made gifs of me from the past few days, and even clothing appreciation posts. "How'd you find this?"

"Easy, some people on Tumblr know I head the fan account I have and they gave me that link to show to you," she smiled and it looked like she was more excited than me.

Before we could say more to each other, Louis comes in the door looking all pissed off and sleepy. "Lottie, can you be a little more quiet in the morning?" he groaned as he rubs his eyes.

Unconciously, I fixed my hair and checked my face for any drool spots. "Jen got a whole Tumblr dedicated to her," she explained and soon enough, Lou jumped in next to me and starts scrolling on the page.

"How did they get all of these pics of you?" he muttered. "You got a really a huge house," he added and pretty much commented on every photo or gif he saw.

While he was busy asking questions, I got my phone and logged into my own tumblr account and I almost dropped it when I saw the numbers. 120,429 new followers and 100+ message in less than a week?! "That escalated quickly," I whispered to myself while searching for the blog.

Fotunately, its askbox was open so I sent a quick message. "Hi, this is Jen and first of all, I wanted to say thanks for this blog although I really don't get why one was made but whatever the reason is, hope it's a good one, aha. Second, I'd like to ask how you got those personal pics of me? Lots of love xx and don't hesitate to message me about anything," I typed and clicked 'send' just in time Louis stopped talking.

"You didn't answer to any of my questions." Louis pouted and stood up from my bed but before he could walk away, I caught his arm and pulled him back down beside me while Lottie and I laughed at him.

"Stop being such a drama queen."

It was after lunch when I found out that I'll be having a tour around the college I'll be going to with the my schoolmates I joimed the exchange program with whom I failed to connect with lately. "Jay, I need to go to the university later," I said during lunch with Lottie and Louis.

Fizzie and the twins had long gone to school this morning and Lottie decided to stay at home because she had a slight fever this morning. "We'll be having a tour of the college and this quick seminar before sem starts next week," I added.

"Well, that's great! Lou, dear, can you take her to the university? My shift starts at three in the afternoon." She looks at Louis who has been having a hard time slicing his porkchop into strips. He looks surprised when he heard his name but quickly nodded after.

"What time is your flight tomorrow, by the way, Lou?" Jay asked and it was my time to be surprised. I even dropped my fork onto my plate and it made a loud clanging sound.

They all looked at me. "You're leaving tomorrow?"

"Didn't any of the boys tell you?" he asked in disbelief.