(11) Nandos Virgin.

☺ Jen's POV ☺

"Hello." I looked up to see a little girl wearing a One Direction shirt paired with black leggings smiling at me and I returned her smile.

I put my coffee on the table and my phone on my lap. "Hi there, what can I do for you?"

She glances at the boys and takes a step closer to me. "You live with them, am I right?" I nod and laugh a little.

"Just Louis, dear. I live with the Tomlinsons."

She stays silent for awhile before she points at them and surprisingly, the boys glanced at us even if were at least thirty feet away. "I knew they'd look at us," she said and I waved at the boys.

"Niall likes you." I smiled at her and she nods her head at me to tell that she was saying the truth. "How do you know?" I asked as she sat at the empty chair in front of me.

"I asked him." Before I could reply more, a familiar girl barges in and gasps when she sees the little girl with me. "Hanna," she said and hugs the little girl. "Don't you ever stray away from me like that ever again or else mum won't allow us to go to events like these ever again."

The familiar girl stood up then faces me. "Hey," she said, "do you remember me? I was the girl from Starbucks awhile ago."

I smiled and nodded my head. "Yes, I do. Yet here we are, at another Starbucks store."

She laughed as she pulls Hanna next to her and starts scolding her quietly and I looked outside for their privacy when I saw Louis pointing someone at me then I noticed it was Paul as he entered the store. "Jen, the boys wants you to stay backstage instead so they'd know where you'll be," he said and we both glanced at the boys who gave us a quick thumbs-up.

I sighed and said goodbye to Hanna and her sister. "It's Candice," she said when I shook her hand.

I followed Paul towards the so-called backstage and I even laughed when I saw the posters with 'Paul, adopt me' written all over it. "How does your wife react to that?" I asked him.

"She thinks it's hilarious," he replied before he waved at some of the boys' fans who were calling out his name while the boys were still busy with their signing. Before I entered the small tent, girls in the front row started calling out my name and they waved at me.

"Jen, please!" A girl screamed and Paul gave me a knowing look. More and more girls screamed my name and the boys glanced at me to give me the same knowing look.

"Go ahead, meet them," Paul said before he disappeared again behind the tent. I sighed quietly and put my hands in my pockets before I walked towards the barriers that were keeping the fans from running over me or something.

I waved at them when I was a few feet away. "Hey," I told them and many girls at once tried to get my attention. Most of them were snapping pics of me with their phones and I smile at them to be polite, at least.

"I love what you're wearing today and yesterday," a random fan screamed and I flinched. I guess I wasn't used to this anymore compared than Chris' fans back in the day. I thanked her and said hi to the other fans.

Some were saying how lucky I am for living with the Tomlinsons, some were asking me if I even plan on dating any of them someday which I laughed at. "There would be a ten minute break for the boys, everybody," Paul announced and most fans and I glanced at the stage to see the boys standing up from their seats.

What surprised me after was when Harry ran next to me and grabbed my wrist gently in front of the fans. "I'm sorry, loves, but I have to borrow her for a moment," he said and another batch of screams erupted from them before he pulled me away towards the tent.