(10) Sh*t Management Says.

☺ Jen's POV 

After several attempts of trying to wake me up by playing the guitar, screaming 'fire', pushing me gently then roughly, threatening to open my suitcase, and waving a piece of bacon under my nose, I had already waken up to their relief.

Since I was not a morning person plus the fact that I still have jetlag, my morning mood wasn't as great as the usual and the boys might have noticed it. Probably from the fact that I've been glaring at them the whole time before I made my way upstairs and refusing to talk to them, that's how I am in a bad mood during the mornings. "I hate mornings," I grunted as I trudge my way upstairs to my room.

The boys didn't want to tell me where we were heading for the day plus the girls with Jay had already gone ahead leaving me with the boys alone in the house since they also had a hard time waking Zayn up. "Jen?" I glanced towards the door to see Liam. I sighed and motioned me to come in.

"You mad at us?" he asked.

I shook my head while I look for something good to wear in my luggage. "Then why won't you talk to us?" he added and I dropped the clothes in the bag that I thought were useless at the moment.

"I'm just not a morning person, that's all, plus I'm still in jetlag mode," I explained quietly while I looked at my other bag for more clothes. Liam stands up and stays beside me while I searched for what I was going to wear for today. Distracted, I looked at him for a long time then surprisingly, I laughed a little. "What?" he asked and touched his face.

"You look like a puppy when you're sad," I told him and he joins me in laughing. "Sorry for being a bitch this morning, can you please tell the guys, too?" He nods and leaves the room with a wave goodbye then I locked it before I got ready.

After a quick shower, I felt a little more energized than before and I actually started humming to a song that wasn't even playing while putting on the clothes I've picked. I picked a mint green sweater, black skinny jeans, cream-colored flats, and also a cream-colored scarf to match with a light brown purse. I tied my hair into a messy bun before I put some random things in my bag then headed downstairs. "Where's Harry and Niall?" I asked them when I noticed they were incomplete.

"They left thirty minutes ago," Louis explains then shakes Zayn who was fallen asleep on the table. I took a seat next to Liam who was still eating breakfast and joined him for awhile. "We'll be leaving in ten minutes, by the way," Louis added then took a sip of his tea.

"Liam, why aren't you using a spoon?" I asked him warily while I eyed the fork in his hand. "

He shrugs. "Don't like them," he muttered and focused on his cereal which was fun to watch since he sips the milk from the bowl.

We stayed silent while we ate breakfast, mostly because we were all too tired to function. Even Louis wasn't his normal self today, which was odd. "You finished?" he asks next to me and I nod then he takes away my plate and puts it inside the dishwasher. "Let's go, we don't want to be late," he yawned.

Liam and Zayn were the first ones to be out of the door while Louis and I looked at the pillows on the sofa. "I don't know with you but I'm bringing one," I told him and got my small pillow lying on the couch and walked out of the door towards Liam's car.

"Hey, look here." I was welcomed by three continuous flashes outside but I brushed them off since I wasn't in the mood to deal with them. "Are you just using their fame to make a name of your own here in United Kingdom?" a paparazzi shouted and I glared at him.

Before I could say something to him, Louis rushed to my side and put a hand on my shoulder. "Just don't listen to them, some of them are douches anyways," he whispered as he leads me to the back of the car. "I'm not," I mumbled and hopped in the backseat.