(27) Going home.

☺ Jen's POV 

"You're what?!" The four boys shouted in disbelief while Louis and I laugh at them. After coming home from Sheffield, Louis immediately planned a Skype chat with the rest of the boys to break the news to them.

"She's officially a model," Louis announced once again, dramatically as if I won the lottery instead. "And it's official because she signed some shit already." 

Liam was the first one to applaud while Louis suddenly threw me paper confetti he just ripped a few seconds ago for the full effect. "I don't know why we're making a big deal out of this suddenly, but then I'm in the presence of the drama queen here so let's just let him have his fun," I pointed out. 

Louis started to argue with me how this is actually an important announcement and the whole chat continued like that, picking sides and arguing until one team gives up. Unfortunately, it's my team. Before the chat ends, we decide to meet altogether tomorrow for lunch. I'll finally get to meet Perrie and meet up together with Danielle again because Zayn and Liam are bringing them. 

The next day, I have gotten away to miss classes yet again due to a quick meeting I'll be having with the representative of Mango in the morning before Louis and I head to the meeting place we planned last night. 

"Are you okay?" Louis asked next to me as we were walking in the office of Mango. "You seem nervous today."

Before I replied with another "I'm fine", Louis gave me a look and I rolled my eyes at him. "I kind of am, but not because of this. I don't actually know why, it's just that I feel there's something wrong. Or something's going to happen, I just don't know it yet." 

Louis rubbed my shoulder and gave me a sincere smile. "We don't know that yet, okay? Just relax, it will be okay." I returned a small smile before heading inside with my game face on.

☺ Louis' POV 

Danielle and Liam were the last to arrive to join our little party, hand in hand, and quickly brushed away the waiting paparazzi at the entrance. "Boys," Dani nodded at each one of us. It was usual to have her greet us guys that way ever since.

"Perrie," she squealed when she spots her next to Zayn, awaiting for her to acknowledge her and then does this cheek to cheek kiss that I laughed at because I never really got its point.

I mimicked the gesture. "Niall," I squealed in my highest voice possible and he jumps up a little at my voice then knew exactly what I was doing when he saw me lean across the table to do the whole cheek to cheek thing.

Jen and the others laughed while Dani just gave me a playful glare. "Oh, the cleverness of you," she said once again, mimicking Wendy Darling's voice before she slapped me on the shoulder. 

She moved on to acknowledging Jen while I glare at the back of her head, rubbing the spot where she just slapped me. After introductions and orders were done, having Niall take up ten minutes of ordering food for just himself, we just shared whatever we can talk about at the moment.

We jump to a lot of topics that it's a miracle we all can catch up on the current subject, except Harry. "I don't even know what we're talking about," he said, as slowly as his mind tried to catch up on us and we just laughed because it was a usual thing for Harry to say so. 

Jen sat next to me, across Harry, who decided to have their own little chat when he can't really understand the group's. I let them be for awhile. "How's the modeling career, Jen?" Liam asked, breaking the two's conversation as we all eyed Jen. 

"You know I'm not exactly there yet, Liam. I just signed papers, remember?" 

Dani scoffs. "That's the same, hun. One way or another, you're still going to do some shoots and runways and the likes," she goes on then leans to whisper something to Jen which they two laughed at after.