(29) Start.

I really suck at making titles I'm really sorry! But else, hope you like this chapter! + Nix' photo on the right!

==========================================================

☺ Jen's POV ☺

I carefully closed my door as not to wake anyone else and then knocked on Louis' door. He didn't reply and I wasn't surprised since I figured he'd still be asleep at this time. I lay my hand on the doorknob then twisted it and surprisingly, it was unlocked. I crept quietly towards the bed and I stopped in awe how peaceful he looked in his sleep, wrapped around the sheets with a pillow beneath his arm that was sprawled across him.

"Louis?" I whispered and he doesn't reply again. "Wake up, Louis." I poke him gently on the cheek and he stirred a little. I repeat what I said and sat on the other side of the bed, a little close to him. I pulled my phone out to take a quick snapshot of him. Sunlight was slowly pouring in the room and I got a great one with it behind him as he lays on his side facing me. "Louis, come on. Wake up."

He mumbles something that souded like a "no" and I chuckled before poking him again on the cheek. "Come on, we need to go," I leaned in closer to him so he could hear me more properly. He raises his right arm and I thought he was about to stretch until he drops the arm on my body and then pulls me next to him to my surprise.

"If you're having a hard time sleeping, you know you can always snuggle up to me so shh. Go back to sleep," he whispered and wraps his arm around me then snuggles in closer. He gives me a cheeky smile, with his eyes closed still, then fades when he was slowly drifting back to sleep.

"But you need to wake up, we're going somewhere," I playfully whined and I felt his chest rise when he sighs.

"Can't we go there some other time?" he groans but didn't loosen his grip on me and further rested his chin on the top of my head. "I just want to sleep."

"But who will eat the pancakes and bacon I prepared?" And by the time I said that, his eyes flew opened and stared at me in disbelief. I stifled a laugh because I finally got Louis wrapped around my finger, not literally, and kept the straight face on.

"You made it? Not a cook or a chef or any other else in this house?" I nod and he beams up like a little kid. He removes his arm away from me and sat up quickly. He excuses himself to get ready in ten minutes and I smile to myself. I knew Louis likes how I cook breakfast meals so I know this was the only way to wake him up.

I walked back to my room to take a quick glance at myself. I wore a white crop top underneath a black polka dotted dungaree, topped with an acid wash denim jacket and then paired with boots. My hair was in a high ponytail and had minimal make-up to make me look fresh, at least. I head downstairs and a maid hands me the basket of food I prepared and I load it inside the car when Louis walks down with a huge smile on his face, the look of exhaustion gone temporarily.

"Okay, you better prove you have bacon and pancakes for me or else I'm going back to sleep," he said and I open the basket to show him my proof. After that, he jumps in the passenger seat while I head towards the driver's seat. "Vintage, I like it," he whistled. "What's the brand?"

"It's a Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder. I'm the only one who actually uses it, I don't know why," I replied while I start the ignition and drive away from the front of the house. Since the roof was down, the morning chills sent shivers down my body as I let the wind blow through my hair and Louis just hangs his right arm out and stares at the sky while we go down the driveway to the front gate. 

We were five minutes away from our destination when he finally snaps back to reality after connecting with nature for the duration of the ride, mostly staring at the red-orange trees we passed by and the sweet sound of morning. "Where are we going anyway?"