Chapter 9: I Can't Loose You

We arrive to Parkers house and we walk to the back yard. He made me close my eyes so his hand is on the small of my back guididng me there. He moves his thumb back and forth slightly lifting my tank top so his fingers graze on my skin.

"Parker what are you doing?"

"watching you get the chills."

I punch him in the arm, but with the kind of muscle he has it doesn't do anything I open my mouth in shock.

"Nice try baby."

"I hate you."

He whispers in my ear, "I hate you too."

We come to a stop and Parker lifts up my blindfold revealing the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

"You rented a bounce house?"

"Yeah I did it before I knew you fractured your arm so just be careful."

"What can go wrong when I have you to protect me."

He smiles picks me up and runs towards the bouncy house.

"You little fuck," I tell him.

"The best way to charm a girl is the element of suprise."

"So you are trying to charm me?"

He stares at me in shock and I look at him confused as he says, "Your'e a girl."

I punch him in the arm while he starts laughing uncontrollably. Again it does nothing. I got to remember to stop punching his bionic arms my knuckles are starting to hurt.

We bounce around for what seems like forever. All the sudden some wierd foren song comes on.

"Why does this thing come with music anyway." I ask him?

"Beats me the guy just said this is the best bouncy house I could get so I got it."

"Well you obviously didn't look into it."

"I didn't have time I was to busy being worried about you."

I stuck my tounge out at him and he ran toward me lifting me over his shoulder.

"Fun is over we have a special delivery."

"What," I ask as the blood rushes to my head.

He puts me down and opens the door to reveal pizza and special sunday maker stuff. There was even a sof sereve maching along with a popcorn machine.

Parker hands the guy a tip as he takes the cart toward the living room.

"What are we doing now?"

"well first we are going to eat pizza in the kitchen as you tell me stories about you and then we are going to watch my favorite movie."

We walk into the kitchen sitting on the counters enjoying every minute of it.

"So you shall begin." He says to me.

"Well you know how I told everyone I was home schooling in middle school?"

He nodds his head.

"Well I actually just went to a different school because I lost my best friend and then everyone hated me." I stop to see the look on his face he was the one that broke us up I knew it and I hope he knew it too. "Well there was this time in 8th grade when I went to a party and got wasted because someone spiked all the drinks and so by y 10th drink I was out of it and I started well kissing the dog and they got the whole thing on video. I aslo started to ballroom dance with this really hot guy making a complete fool of myself, but everyone knew it was the alchohol so they just decided to laugh it off."