Chapter 7:I love you

"Ok bye guys."

"No Kate you should stay." Parker says.

"why?" I ask.

Josiah cuts in, "because you are our friend and you are fun to hang out with."

"But I want to go swimming."

"Then lets go swimming." Matt says.

"Ok meet you by the pool."

I run out of the house straight to the pool and jump in getting warm before the boys come in. I call Drew to ask her if she is done with her party thing so she san come over.

The boys come out and I say, "I invited Drew to come over so I am not out numbered."

"Whatever." Josiah smiles.

They all jump in at the same time drowning me in the splash that they made.

"that is exactly what I mean."

And then the three musketeers start singing, "every party has a pooper thats why we called you since your the party poper you take a party poop."

"you guys are 3."

"Your just jealous of our singing skills." Josiah says.

"ya right."

"So what are you good at, besides school." Matt says.

"I don't know I guess I am kinda an artist."

"Wow thats awesome will you show us something?" Parker asks.

"In your dreams."

"I'll just have to sneak into your room and get it myself."

"Creep, I might have to call the police on you and we could do a whole Law and order SVU thing about how you are a perp."

"I'll watch," Drew says behind me.

"Drew thank god your here I need a person with an actual working brain."

"Hahaha, very funny," Parker says.

We hang out around the pool for another hour playing pool games I'm pretty sure the boys made up because I haven't ever heard of them. I have to admit I had a lot of fun. And then a little bit later everyone decides its time to go home.

Drew comes up to my room and we sit on the bed to start planning Halloween.

"Tomorrow lets go buy a halloween costume," Drew says.

"Ok but I already know what I am going to be."

"What?"

"Cat woman she is like the best duh. And im not wearing sluty kitty crap either its the real thing."

"Ok cool, but what are we doing on halloween."

"I'm not sure."

"I heard Parker is having the halloween party at his house this year."

"then can we stay at your house, please Drew."

"Sorry we cant familiy is in town taking up all the space."

"Looks like were going to Parkers Party."

%%%%%%%%%%%

We wake up the next morning and head to school. I meet Parker in first period.

"Hey Baby what are you doing on halloween?" Parker asks.

"Well I heard you were having a halloween party and I can't go to Drew's house so I guess I am just staying home."