Chapter 6: loser man whore

Parker{POV}

I'm diving Kate to school because I wanted to be with her when she goes inside. This is the first day she has gone back since the inccident and someone has to be there for her. I wouldnt want anyone else to take that place. I know I might be a little over protective but whatever I care. I study her face at the red light. She is wound up like a music box that hasn't been let go. She sits there looking forward and I can see all the thoughts come into her mind and how she tries to take them all on.

I continue driving and we arrive at school just before the bell rings I walk with her towards the class when she says, "I have my book in my locker I will meet you in class."

I dont want to smother her so I let her go. I watch her run down the hallway as her hair blows in the wind. When she leaves I crave her presence.

I turn around and head to class where we have to work on the stupid project about some book that doesn't make sence. I hate it, but at least my partner is Katie.

The bell rings right after Kate slides into the seat next to mine and smiles. Her smile is so beautiful I don't douby in my mind that she had braces to get those teeth perfectly straight.

Dude stop sounding like you are in love with this girl.

You sound so whipped.

I Push all thoughts aside because lets face it that is ridiculous. I have never been tied down by a girl ever and that is definetly not going to happen now.

"So I have some great ideas for the project..."

And there she goes blabbering about something I know nothing about, but I smile and agree anyways because I know it means the world to her and I love the look on her face when she thinks of something brilliant.

The bell rings and we go our seperate ways leaving me with the vultures in the school. Kristine comes up to me and this is a shocker since I know she posted all those fucked up videos of Katie.

"So Parker, you want to hang out this weekend."

Kristine bites her lip and most people call it cute but I call it desperate.

"Listen to me, you are an evil bitch I will never go out with you ever."She gasps slaps me in the face and leaves. Hopefully I wont have to see her again.

I go to my next two classes and then head off to lunch where I usually sit hoping Katie will decide to sit next to us which I doubt because our table is surrounded by sluts. I sit and wait for every one to come, but I dont see them so I'm stuck with the hoe bags.

I have one on each leg one with her arms on my shoulders and two across from me. God they are desperate. Im looking for everyone when I see Katie, Drew, Matt, and Josiah at a different table laughing there asses off at me. I roll my eyes and make my way over to the table leaving the trash behind.

"You guys all suck."

"I'm sorry," Katie says in between laughs, "It was just so funny."

And then the table starts laughing again.

"Sorry Parker." Drew says, "we even got a picture."

They show me the photo and laugh even harder, but now Katie is staring at the photo with her smile fading.

While Matt, Josiah, and Drew are still laughing I ask her, "Baby are you okay."

She looks up at me. "Yeah I'm fine." she lied.

The turns the phone off and hands it back to Drew. She smiles, but I can tell it's fake. She doesn't look me in the eye for the rest of lunch and then she leaves right when the bell rings.