Chapter 3: Castle

The day has gone by normally until I got pulled into the bathroom by a girl with blonde hair and a face that is almost model like. Like any girl would be I was jealous.

"Were you hugging Parker in the parking lot?" She quietly said.

"U-uh yeah."

"Omg. You are going to be the new talk of the school."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. I'm Drew by the way."

"Kate."

"Well Kate since it's our lunch period would you like to have lunch with me, my friends just dumped me because I wasn't 'popular' enough."

"Well sure, but the thing is, I don't have any friends."

"Well that's going to change right now because you just made one."

I was scared and excited at the same time. I have never had a real friend before, like one I can call my best friend.

We walk into the cafeteria and sit at the table right across from Parkers. We catch each other's eyes and then almost simultaneously look alway. Maybe he was nice for one second today but that does not change the fact how much I despise him. He is a whore a gross disgusting man whore and I want nothing to do with him. And as I'm calling him a man whore a different girl sits on his lap settling his junk right between her but cheeks as she turns around laughs and playfully hits him. He is pretty disgusting.

"Looks like some one is a little jealous," Drew says to me.

"Jealous more like disgusted. He is disgusting."

I felt bile in the back of my throat.

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"Believe it or not for the time being I'm living with him."

"Ouch."

"And we got assigned to do a project together, which I'm pretty sure he is incapable of doing."

"You should try to give him a chance maybe he is not such a bad guy."

"Oh please he is almost the definition of bad boy."

And that he was. I'm pretty sure he smoked cigarettes which is one thing I will never be able to do because of my condition. He sleeps with so many people I bet he has lost count. And he treats people like trash including me. He disgusts me.

"So what are you thinking about," drew asks.

"How a girl could ever love a bad boy."

"Well it's simple she realizes that he's not all that bad."

She was right I bet he wasn't really the person that he showed to me. I bet he was a genuine guy and it saddened me that I would never get to see that part of him, I so craved it. The thought of him being lovable almost made my heart melt. I wanted to see him head over heels for a girl, madly in love with her, mad like the mad hatter. I almost cried knowing that girl was never going to be because a genuine Parker Adams now that guy would be a real heart breaker.

"So what do you want to do after school?" Drew asked me.

"After school?"

"Yeah like do you want to hang out go to the mall maybe somewhere else I don't know."

"Um sure the mall sounds nice and then we could go back to my house well I mean Parkers house."

"YES!" She squealed, " I know this may sound embarrassing but I have always wanted to go inside of his house, I mean is he really as rich as people say?"