Chapter 2

They stared at each other for a moment, which made Hinata's stomach twist in nervousness. Itachi, the man to be her fiancé, finally looked away. His dark eyes roamed over the paperwork being officiated, then to the teacup in-front of him.

She continued to watch him as he took his tea cup to his lips. It was his first time taking a drink during this whole meeting, and they had been in the room for about 2 hours.

She should follow his lead, she decided, and also took her tea to her lips. The tea was Lavender, much to her delight. However, it did nothing to calm her nerves. She took an unsteady breath, inhaling the pleasant aroma. Still, her stomach twisted as she felt his eyes shift to her once again. It was nerve-racking to feel his gaze roam over her features, as if analyzing her.

"Once a week on Saturday's, Hinata Hyuga will attend bridal training at the Uchiha main house." She took another sip of tea, her hand quivering slightly when she felt eyes on her. With as much elegance as she could muster, she placed the teacup in-front of her. Which, does not sound like a hard task normally, but when Itachi Uchiha is around, even breathing becomes hard. "Once a week the two betrothed will be required to spend a minimum of 6 hours together. This time can be used in which way they please, however they must prove that they had spend the time to either the Hyuga head, or Uchiha head. The time may be split into separate hours." She took a small breath, her chest clenching as she tried to place her hands neatly on her lap again. Those dark eyes seemed to bore holes into her, it was unnerving. "If one, or the other is on a mission for more then 5 of the 7 days, the required hours will be void, but reset once again at 00:00 Monday. If one returns mid week, the hours will still be required. Some action can be taken to reduce the hours if they plead their reason to the Head of their Clan, who will then discuss it further with the other Clan Head. The two Clans will have a designated courier who will deliver marriage related questions or requests for efficiency." How…. Difficult. Those 6 hours could be going to other things, like studying or training. Or… Watching Naruto from afar. Perhaps, he will still allow her to use her time to do one of those things? He seemed to be a fair man.

However, she felt that getting to know her Fiancé would make things easier for her once it came time to be wed. And the…. The after. She could feel the heat rising past the collar of her Kimono, then reach further to the tips of her ears and across her cheeks. Oh no. Oh no, he wasn't looking, right? Slowly, dreadfully, she glanced up. Dark eyes bore into her, this time, he slightly raised his eyebrow.

Oh no.

She blushed even harder, suddenly, this little room was much to warm and small. She wiggled, trying to right herself from her thoughts, and from his questioning look.

She was much to young to be thinking of such things!

She gripped her hands on her lap, her face still heavily heated from her blush. They had recently been learning about the art of seduction in Kunoichi class. The topic itself was horrible, and she often felt faint when thinking about having to do it. She even did faint once, when the teacher showed the different kinds of male appendages and how to service them properly.

God, she was going to have to do it with this man after her first moon time. She was in no way ready. Nor did she think she would ever be. The dark haired male before her was very attractive, not like her Naruto, but enough where she had to admit he was admirable.

"And with that, the meeting shall be concluded. Now must sign the contract." A small needle was handed to her. She blinked, the blush finally fading from her as realization dawned.

All to quick, it was time to seal her fate. She looked to the man across the table, then to the contract paper before her. Both her father and his had already signed, the crimson still fresh against the pale parchment.

She needed to be brave, for her sister. She pricked her thumb, and pressed it against the parchment, next to her fathers.

It was official.

She belonged to Itachi Uchiha.