11 - Going Home

"Another curse? It's happening again?" Mary Margaret asked. "Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?" Emma asked. "The last one was created to service the queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish," He said. "The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done," Regina said. "Well, it is possible to stop it," He said.

"What?" Regina asked. "By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina," He said. "You think we're stupid enough to not build a fail-safe into the curse?" I said. "If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll. I-I can bring it to you guys," Pan-Henry said. "Exactly right, Henry," He said.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell," Regina said. "Well, given the proper tool, I could be," He said. "The Black Fairy's wand--one of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her. But before she did, she took her wand," Tink said. "I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior had it hidden at her residence," He said. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent," David said.

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to Blue, after all," Tink said. "Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell," He said, and we set off. Mary Margaret looked at the unicorn mobile in the shop. "Not much longer now, Henry. Not much longer. Once we have the wand, all will be as it should," He said, closing the book. "She's back--the Blue Fairy. She gave us the wand," David said, coming in with Hook and Neal.

"Do we need anything else?" Emma asked us. "Only one more item," He said, grabbing a cuff. "What is that?" Mary Margaret asked. "This is one of the only useful things I managed to pilfer from Greg and Tamara before they left for Neverland. It renders anyone with magic utterly powerless," He said. "I haven't forgotten about all of that, by the way," Regina muttered.

"Let me see your wrist, Henry. I wanna make sure that when my dear old Dad awakes, that he's weakened. This will block his powers," He said, putting the cuff on Pan-Henry. "So what happens now?" Pan-Henry asked. "I enact the spell, you fall into a deep sleep, and when you awake, you're back in your own body," He said. "And then you hang onto that scroll, and you come find us as fast as you can," Regina said. "When I gave my heart to Pan...I thought I was being a hero. I'm sorry," Pan-Henry said.

"You're not the one that needs to be sorry. Pan does," David said. "It's time," He said. Pan-Henry laid down on my cot, and he enacted the spell. There was a zap, and Pan-Henry's body started shaking violently. "What's happening?" Emma asked.

"Henry's spirit is leaving Pan's body," He said, and the shaking stopped. "It worked!" Regina said. "Let's go find our son," Emma said, and everyone else left. "You're not coming?" Belle asked. "No, no, I-I think not. My father and I have some, uh...unfinished family business," He said.

 After a concerned glance, Neal and I left. We made it to the center of town when we saw Henry running out of the library. "It's me! It's me. It worked. Mom, mom, I just saw you guys. You guys just saw me," He said as Emma and Regina hugged him. "But we didn't see you," Regina said. "Oh, he's got it. It's up to you now," Emma said, giving Regina the scroll.

There was a flash of purple light, and Regina collapsed. "Regina! Regina. Regina! Regina! Regina! Regina!" Emma said, and Regina opened her eyes. "What happened? Are you okay?" Emma asked. "Yes, I'm fine. It was just..." Regina said. "What is it? What happened when you touched it?" Mary Margaret asked.

 "I saw what needed to be done," Regina said. "Mom, a-are you gonna be okay?" Henry asked. "The important thing is, you will be," She said. There was a woosh, and the scroll disappeared from Regina's hand. "No, he won't," Pan said, and we all looked at him.