2 - Lost Girl

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," Hook said as David whacked through the underbrush. "You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?" Emma asked. "From there, we should be able to see everything, including where he's keeping your son," Hook said. "You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant," Regina said. "Where? Have you any idea what's up here or anywhere? There are dangers all about. Only Reagen and I can guide us past them," Hook said.

"He's right. Hook and Reagen have lived here before. If they say hiking up is the best way, then we listen," Emma said. "Smart girl. None of you have met Pan before, but we have. He's a nasty little thing. Loves to play with your mind," I said. "No. No!" Hook said, stopping David from hitting some thorns. "I can handle a couple of thorns," David said. "That's dreamshade. It's not the thorns you have to worry about. It's the poison they inject you with. This plant is the source of the toxins I used on the Dark One and the Nightingale," Hook said.

"The poison that almost killed the Golds?" Emma asked. "Indeed. I used a concentrated dose. In its natural form, death would be much slower and far more painful. I suggest we go this way," Hook said. "Yeah, thanks for wanting us to die quicker. I still haven't forgiven you for that," I said. "We'll go this way," David said. "Your father's a distrustful fellow," Hook told Emma.

"He's just not used to working with the bad guys," Emma said. "I can assure you, on this island, I am not the bad guy," Hook said. "Yeah, well, Pan's not supposed to be, either," Emma said. "What possibly gave you that idea?" He asked. "Every story I ever heard as a child," Emma said.

"Well, they got it all wrong. Pan is the most treacherous villain I have ever faced. Tell me something, Luv. In these stories...what was I like? Other than a villain. Handsome, I gather," Hook said. "If waxed mustaches and perms are your thing," Emma said. "I take it by your tone, perms are bad?" Hook asked. "Yeah. If we get back to Storybrooke, we can watch the movie," I said. "Up here!" David yelled.

"We made it," David said as we joined the rest on the ridge. "Pan's lair should be just...right..." Hook said. "Where? All I see is jungle," Regina said. "Aye. The Dark Jungle. It's, uh, grown so much since I last stepped foot on Neverland," Hook said. "So this nature hike was for nothing," Regina said. "Hook may have led us astray, but at least we're in a good position to start combing the jungle," David said.

"Not exactly. The Dark Jungle's the last place you wanna set foot. We'll have to go around it. In order to do that, we're gonna need our strength. I suggest we make camp," Hook said. "You wanna sleep while my son is out there suffering?" Regina asked. "If we want to live long enough to save the boy...yes," Hook said, and we went back down to set up camp. As everyone except me tried to sleep, the wails of the boys wanting to go home filled the forest. Emma tossed and turned, eventually getting up and unsheathing her sword.

I was sat against a tree, fashioning a stick into a spear so we could hunt for food if necessary. "Guys, wake up!" Emma whisper-yelled then crept away from camp. "You hear that, too?" Emma whipped around, pointing her sword at Pan, who was leaning against a tree. "You're Emma, right? I wonder why they can't hear the crying except for her," He said, looking over at me. "Who are you?" Emma asked.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan," He said, and Emma pinned him to a tree, holding her sword to his neck. "Where's Henry?" She asked. "You've got fire. I like fire," He said. "Where's my son?" Emma demanded. "Henry's still alive if that's what you're worried about," Pan said.

"Why the hell did you take him?" Emma asked. "He's a very special boy, Emma," Pan said. "I know. That doesn't answer my question. What do you want with him?" She asked. "I came here to see who I was up against--'The Savior.' Gotta say, I'm not disappointed. Though, I am in your mute little friend there," He said, looking at me. "What do you say now? You're gonna tell me how I'm never going to see Henry again?" Emma asked.