𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Inspired by this^

~•~

It wasn't long until weekend rolled around and you were on the train back home to visit your mother. Despite your complaints that all she ever did was give out, a part of you missed her nagging.

That is, until you heard it again.

"Y/n, did you come all the way here looking like that? Did you even brush your hair? Oh dear god you're hopeless. Go fix yourself up young lady." She had begun fussing the moment you stepped in through the door.

You didn't listen immediately though, you went to wrap your arms around the short angry woman, ignoring her protests. "I missed you ma." You said with a small chuckle.

"You reek of sweat, y/n did you even shower?" She sighed but you felt her stroke your hair gently.

"Shower? What's that?"

"You little brat, I swear—"

"No profanity mom!"

"Don't make me take off my slipper."

That threat was enough to make you stop talking back. "Yes ma'am."

"Freshen up and come down for lunch, I can hear your stomach growling." You mom pointed out.

"Ma! You're not supposed to say that even if you hear it." You whined before stomping up the stairs to take a shower.

~•~

"Woah, did you get extra pay? We don't eat out like this." You were surprised when your mother told you that lunch would be from outside, and not from home today. Of course you were happy, but you were concerned too. She might've been doing extra shifts.

"I just haven't seen my daughter in a while and I want to treat her." Your mother huffed and you cracked a grin.

"Sure thing, whatever you want me to believe Ma." You chuckled and decided to drop the topic before she got mad about you pestering her.

The two of you arrived at the restaurant your mother had booked a reservation at and took your seats. While you were skimming through the menu, the band for that night began playing. Your eyes widened when you realised you knew their voices and you whipped around.

Touya's eyes met yours and he winked right at you before he began singing, his stage persona taking over completely.

"Y/n, did that boy just—"

"There must've been something in his eye Ma, you know Touya's always been a strange one. Lets just order." You assured your mother and attempted to change the topic.

She picked up on your not so subtle attempt to brush off the question but stopped pressing for answers and instead began asking things like "y/n what is goo-ah-ca-mool-ee?"

"Ma it's guacamole, and it's a lot of avocado." You laughed. "Let me pick for you! I won't disappoint."

Your mom didn't seem to have an issue with this decision and you picked what you thought you'd both enjoy. The band was good, you had to admit, and you hadn't seen them around in a while so you wanted to drop by and say hi but you couldn't yet, they were still performing.

While waiting for your orders to arrive, your mother noticed how your gaze always trailed back to the band. "What are they called again?" She asked you.

"They named themselves the 'League of Villains'."

"Strange name for a band, isn't it?" She asked you.

You chuckled. "See the guy there who's looks like he's in dire need of some Vaseline? It was his idea." You informed your mother.

"He looks like he hadn't moisturised in years."

"He probably hasn't, I got him moisturiser for his birthday but I don't think he used it." You grumbled.

Your food arrived shortly afterwards and you and your mom both dig in almost immediately. It was some good timing too, since the band was taking a short break to use the bathroom or drink some water to be refreshed.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned around. "Touya!"

"I told you to call me Dabi." He sighed.

"Shut up with your stage name, I'm calling you Touya." You insisted.

"Y/nnn!" You were met with a hyper Himiko as she threw her armd around you in excitement. "I haven't seen you in so long! Where's Izuku? Is he here?"

"Toga, keep your thirst to yourself." You sighed. "The boy is in college, let him find himself a girl."

She rolled her eyes. "He'll come around."

"Toga, he really won't." You chuckled but she wasn't discouraged in the slightest.

You turned to greet the rest of them but they were being called back to the stage to perform again. "I guess I'll have to catch you guys another time." You sighed. "Good luck performing out there." You said as you wave and the rest of the band exchanged short greetings with you before they headed back to the stage.

"ARE YOU READY?" The host yelled, to which the audience cheered back enthusiastically. "NOW PRESENTING, 'THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS'! The stage is yours."

And there went a second session to their music.

~•~

KDJDJDJD this is based on the theory that Dabi is a Todoroki—

The whole league of villains is just an emo band now and do I regret anything?
Lol n o

Not edited I'm sorry—