𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

It had been a few days and and you'd settled into the dorms well. Ashido and you had found good spots for breakfast since you knew you wouldn't have time to trick Bakugou into cooking once lectures started.

You did your best to look presentable today, since it was orientation day and it required you to mingle with the whole year. You weren't particularly looking forward to it, and you only realised why when you stepped foot into the room.

There stood Todoroki Shoto, leaning against a wall looking like an emo kid and suddenly you remembered that this was the kid you had lashed out at despite him being the son of the second richest man in Japan.

"Mina, I need a bathroom break."

"Y/n, we haven't even gone inside ye— oh. OH! I see why. Yes bathroom break." Ashido agreed when she also saw Todoroki in the room, both of you locked eyes before you hurriedly turned away and headed towards the bathroom.

"Why's he so early? And alone?" You grumbled. "If we went it we'd have to talk to him."

"Maybe that's not a bad idea! How's the time to patch things up with you two." Ashido suggested brightly.

You gave her a look. "Oh yes, I should just walk right up to the guy I yelled at while I was tipsy and start talking. Do you think I want to be involved in a law suit?"

Ashido laughed. "You think he'd file a law suit?"

Your eyes widened in horror. "Crap. Do you think it's gonna be worse? Maybe he'll just send people to kill me and throw me in a river. You're so right I never thought of it like th—"

"No, dummy." Ashido sighed. "He's rich but he doesn't have to be an ass."

"But he was. And I doubt he stopped being one overnight."

"He kinda smiled at us when we saw him while running away from Bakugou." She reminded.

"He probably didn't even know it was me, his pretty girlfriend told us he was really hungover right?"

"Girlfriend? Y/n, babes, you need to get your facts together. He's single, the girl we saw is Yaoyorozu Momo, his childhood friend. Her dad is the fifth richest dude in Japan so they became friends when they met at business parties and such." Ashido explained.

"As much as I appreciate your stalking skills, this is about me trying to not get sued by Mr. Rich Boy." You whined.

"Calm yourself y/n, I don't think he'd care that much." Ashido comforted.

"Have you not seen any tv shows? Rich people are the pettiest!" You protested but Ashido wouldn't accept your panic anymore.

"Stop your meltdown and get your cute butt back in the room, the only valid reason he'd sue you is for stealing his heart."

You faked a gag, "that's the corniest thing you've said but i can't say I hate it." You chuckled. But she was right, you had to stop panicking.

And so, after yet another 5 minutes of panicking, you pulled it together and headed back to the meeting room.

Luckily this time, many more people were inside and chattering to one another which eased your nerves a little. You wouldn't have to talk to him. A small smile made its way to your face.

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Oi, big ugly."

I spoke too soon.

"Wow good to see you too Katsuki, I love hearing you shower me with praises so early in the morning. Really turns me on." You responded, batting your eyelashes at him.